Chapter 36

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 36

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21  Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

The building overflowed with fragrance. A plaque made up of a clustering of flowers “Wu Qing Xiao Jin Pavilion” hung high. As soon as you entered the door, you will see the hall was paved with pure white carpet, extending all the way to every corner. In the very middle of the hall was a high platform. There were different colored clusters of flowers beside the high platform.

Because it was daytime, there was no one in this the capital city’s most prominent brothel. The procuress saw Lan You Nian – disguised in men’s clothing, the face covered with a mask – come in and hurriedly came up to him.

“Master!” the procuress’s previously frivolous expression was immediately put away, that face painted with makeup became respectful.

“En, is the third young master here?” Lan You Nian scanned around the entire brothel and could see that third brother took good care of the brothel.

“Third young master is resting on the third floor. Do you need subordinate to wake up third young master?” the procuress ordered the door of the brothel to be closed. After all, master’s matters were very mysterious, to avoid unnecessary people from knowing the whereabouts of the master, several of the young masters already passed down orders to hide the whereabouts of master.

“No need, you can go do yours,” Lan You Nian went straight to the third floor. The procuress was full of respect as she gazed at master’s figure. Their Wu Qing Pavilion had many properties. Their master was this very young man. There were five young masters under master who take care of all businesses. This very young master possessed the intelligence and power that others didn’t have.

Lan You Nian slowly walked on the stairs leading to the third floor. This brothel was founded three years ago. It was not as extravagant as other brothels but had a bit of elegance. This kind of arrangement will make those who think with their lower bodies like it, and in her brothel, the guests can choose which prostitute to serve them, but the prostitute also had the right to refuse.  Such a rule not only did not scare off those men, but instead, it was more attractive to people. Women who meekly submit to oppression, people were already bored of.