Chapter 41

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 41

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

Back at You Nian Pavilion, Lan Wu and Lan Qu were thoroughly bored as they waited for their own family's young miss. They were very dissatisfied with the fact that young miss went out to play without taking them.

"Young miss, you're back?" Lan Qu saw her young miss fly in from the window and hurriedly went forward to make tea for young miss.

"En, no one came to look for trouble!" Although Lan You Nian was very confident about Lan Wu and Lan Qu, An yiniang was not a contented person. She definitely will find a way to find trouble with her. She can play with her without any hurry. It's simply that there is no internet, no technology here. Since there is a free live clown show, how is it not a fun thing? Just pretend it is a live clown show. If An yiniang knew that everything in Lan You Nian's eyes was nothing but a play, don't know how angered she would be.

"An yiniang did not come, but the old Madame in the manor had sent someone. The manner is quite arrogant," Lan Qu, without the inferiority of a servant girl, sat directly next to Lan You Nian.

"Oh? Old Madame?" Lan You Nian's eyes flashed with a dim light. Speaking of this grandmother, Lan You Nian really was not fond of. In the past, this old Madame has always disliked the predecessor's mother, He Xiao Ran, for He Xiao Ran is unable to bear children, yet still dominates her own son. Later on, even more, didn't like Lan Mo Xian, believing that an outsider actually wanted to inherit Lan manor. Then it was not liking Lan You Nian, believing that Lan You Nian was an unlucky star. She was clearly aware of An yiniang and others' insulting treatment of Lan You Nian, but only turned a blind eye to it.

"Yes, it seems that this old Madame doesn't like young miss very much. She even wants young miss to go pay respects every morning (5-6am)," Although Lan Qu's disposition was steady, when speaking of this matter, she still couldn't help feeling indignant. How noble is her family's young miss, but still had to pay respect to that old woman who is merely looking for fault! It really is bullying to the extreme.

"How can this Lan manor have so many human scums ah! It's better to let Lan Feng eliminate them and spare us from being bullied!" In Lan Wu's heart, her young miss is the best. Everyone should love and respect, but ever since she came to Lan manor, what is all this ah!