Chapter 37

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 37

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9  Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

“Third brother, are you for real?” Lan You Nian posture was one of being struck by lightning. Although she didn’t discriminate against same-sex love, she never thought about hooking up with a woman ah!

“Little junior sister, you have become more and more mesmerizing, even beauties are obsessed with you.” Gui San took out a handkerchief to wipe off his face of tea leaves and tea water, gloating over the other’s misfortune, “You also know Bai Lian is a qingguan, never takes any guests except for getting on stage and performing. Of course, there was nothing strange about this, but what is strange is that she always intentionally or unintentionally asks if you will come to Xiao Jin Pavilion. That looks of a young girl in love is very moving ah!

Lan You Nian felt her whole body was not good. Knowing Bai Lian was a very beautiful accident. Just like all the storyline that were beyond absurdity, but the difference is that she is not the male lead but a female in disguise ah!

Two years ago, when she was out of the valley and on the way to the capital city, she found a team of martial arts guards on the road escorting a not-ordinary woman fleeing on the road. Lan You Nian watched this with interest, and so hid with Lan Ren to watch this free martial arts drama. Till the last one of the guards fell down, even the servant girls with the woman because of protecting their master were slashed to death with one blow of the blade by the pursuers in black.

flying immortal hairstyle:飞仙髻

Lan You Nian stood on a lush tree branch and observed the woman who came out of the carriage. The long hair was done into a flying immortal hairstyle, a few strands of hair hung down at the ear. Under the whispering breeze, like a fairy, pure and elegant. A purple one-piece dress was tightly wrapped around the curvaceous figure. With just one glance, Lan You Nian was sure that this was a great beauty.

But what was more interesting to Lan You Nian is that although the woman’s expression was flustered, there were tears in her eyes when she saw the servant girls and guards’ death, but she did not ask for mercy nor did she wail. She still stood nobly within the encirclement of the men in black, her expression was noble and didn’t tolerate disrespect. This temperament could only belong to the royal family.