Chapter 46

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 46

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

    The spacious, elegantly decorated courtyard of You Nian Pavilion was filled with many maids and slaves kneeling. Lan Jian Jun sat in the pavilion, his gaze that was filled with bloodthirstiness he used on the battlefield was leveled on the servants kneeling on the ground. Meanwhile, Lan You Nian merely took a glance before withdrawing her gaze.

These people were merely cannon fodder but likewise, they didn't put her in their eye. She has left the manor for so many years; the manor has long been controlled by An yiniang. More than half of the servants kneeling on the ground were all An yiniang's people. It would be good to use these people to make an example of. Otherwise, they really think this You Nian Pavilion was easy to bully.

"Who ordered the kitchen to make such unsightly meals for the young miss?" Uncle Lan stood beside Lan Jian Jun and began to interrogate these servants.

Although the people kneeling below were trembling all over, not one person stepped out to confess. After all, in their eyes, Lan Jian Jun is An yiniang's husband. Moreover, the manor only has An yiniang this one woman. It can be seen the means An yiniang has. Not to mention, this matter was ordered by the old Madame. No matter how much Master favors third young miss, he will not go against the old Madame.

"Zhang Lin," Lan You Nian looked at the maids and slaves below. Her eyes slashed with a smile, but that smile was too cold. Lan Qu and Lan Qu knew that someone would be out of luck.

"Young miss," Zhang Lin who has already returned from his morning exercise came to Lan You Nian's side. Lan Jian Jun seeing the respect in his eyes was satisfied.

White, nearly transparent finger pointed in the direction of a corner at a maid in her 20s. Lan You Nian remembered her. Not only remembered her, but also remembered every single one of the people who bullied her predecessor. Zhang Lin, understanding, went over, seized the maid, and brought her over to kneel in front of Lan You Nian.

"Third young miss," The maid knelt in front of Lan You Nian's feet; her eyes flashed with contempt. This legitimate young miss was merely a disfigured, ugly girl. She was always timid like a mouse. Even when she was young, when she would always push her into the pond, she has never seen this young miss angry. She only knew to cry.