Chapter 50

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 50

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9  Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

The scenery of the capital city’s South Side was beautiful, even-more so because tonight the royal family was specially putting on fireworks. So much earlier in the day, there were many men and women gathered here to wait for nightfall.

At the same time, Lan You Nian was still in Lan manor drinking tea. In front of her stood two different, beautiful men. Her two brothers, Lan Mo Xian and He Chu Yang. Speaking of which, what a coincidence. When He Chu Yang came to Lan manor planning to invite Lan You Nian to the south side to look at fireworks, Lan Mo Xian was also planning to do so.

Because they just returned from the battlefront, so recently they were very busy, busy dispatching and arranging the soldiers in Jing and receiving all the posts. All the while, Lan Mo Xian never forgot about the little sister in the manor. Now hearing people talk about the fireworks in the south of the city, he thought that Nian’er meimei was very bored in the manor, so he came back from the army camp way earlier planning to take little sister to see the fireworks. He didn’t expect that just as he entered the manor, he also saw biaoge coming. Furthermore, he had the same idea as him so the two decided to go together.

In fact, when the two were at the border, they often worked together to kill the enemy on the battlefield. He Chu Yang was even father’s subordinate. So, the relationship between the two was very iron-strong. He Chu Yang was a man who had a strong sense of obligation, so he was very respectful of father on the battlefield but in private, like the rest of the He family, were resentful of father. Father knew that he was in the wrong and never made things difficult for cousin brother.

“Nian’er meimei, it’s getting late, aren’t you going to change your clothes?” He Chu Yang said. After all, the usual families’ young misses will take a long time to dress up meticulously before going out. He looked at Nian’er meimei who seemed to always wear the same white gauze dress, the plain hair was not stained with rouge. Although it can be seen that the texture of the clothes was the most precious Su brocade, but who’s family’s young lady doesn’t love beauty?

“Is this dress not good?” Lan You Nian stood up, clearly thin and petite, but the beautiful figure was unparalleled.

“Good. Whatever Nian’er meimei wears all looks good,” Lan Mo Xian smiled, but was sad in his heart. Such a good Nian’er meimei but the face was ruined. How bitter Nian’er meimei‘s heart must be?
Lan Mo Xian was not wrong. His Nian’er meimei really looks good in whatever she wore, but the prerequisite should be that there was not that eyesore of a veil. Because of this veil, the world knew that Lan You Nian’s face was ruined. When Lan You Nian returned to Lan manor in such a guise, the return of that Lan manor’s legitimate disfigured daughter already got out outside.