Chapter 49

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 49

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

Zhang Lin drove the carriage while two of You Nian Pavilion’s guards followed outside. Inside the carriage sat Lan You Nian, Lan Qu, and Lan Wu.

“Young miss, is Tutor He particularly stern?” Lan Wu seemed hyperactive as she constantly moved around from time to time. Remembering that very soon they will be meeting their young miss’s maternal grandfather, she felt a little excited like she was seeing her own relatives. Tutor He is the relative that the young miss has affirmed. He was different from Lan Jian Jun.

“What? He may look like quite an old-fashioned person, but he is a good elder!” Lan You Nian thinking of grandfather’s performance that night, it really could contend with shifu. Lan You Nian felt that if in the future shifu came to the capital, if he could become acquainted with grandfather, the two of them will definitely become confidants.

“Speaking of which, Tutor He is the only person who cares about young miss all these years” Lan Qu couldn’t help lamenting. Before, she believed that everyone had abandoned the young miss, only in the end did she learn that everyone wasn’t even aware of the young miss’s disappearance. This was the most infuriating!

The carriage suddenly stopped. The sound of swords clashing drifted from outside. Lan You Nian stepped down the carriage and saw the carriage arrived at an alley without any signs of human habitation. Meanwhile, Zhang Lin was entangled with Feng Yi Xuan’s shadow guard An Yi. Within a few moves, An Yi defeated Zhang Lin’s group of three.

Zhang Lin and others instantly wanted to vomit blood. It’s one blow after the other ah! Last night, they were defeated by a female from young miss’s side. Today, how come there comes another one?

“What’s the matter?” Ever since Lan You knew Feng Yi Xuan presented no harm to her, she was not as resistant, but she merely considered him as an acquaintance that’s all.

“Miss Lan, master invites you to see the fireworks in the south of the city tomorrow!” An Yi was inwardly pleased. If he succeeded in this matter, master will definitely praise him again, then either he can take a vacation or get a reward. He was excited just thinking about it.