Chapter 51

The people in the private box were stunned, really stunned, apart from the excited Yu Liu Li, Feng Yi Xuan who only paid attention to Lan You Nian, and Lan You Nian who maintained her composure.

“Oh? Don’t know how does Yu zhuangzhu say this?” Lan You Nian’s voice was still clear and melodious but the people in the box blinked because Lan You Nian did not deny it.

You Liu Li’s eyes brightened, “I am the loyal admirer of Miss Miao Yin. Every time Miss Miao Yin makes a debut, I will go. I know the voice of Miss Miao Yin very well, so I know that you are very likely Miss Miao Yin.”

When Feng Yi Xuan heard You Liu Li saying the word admirer, his cold air was already released. If it wasn’t for Lan You Nian, he would freeze You Liu Li into dregs.

Lan You Nian never deliberately concealed her own voice so if people listened carefully, they will realize that her voice was the same as that of Miss Miao Yin, just like Feng Yi Xuan who confirmed her identity just by listening to her song. Moreover, whether it was identity or status, concerning the several people here, she couldn’t contend with them openly. It was even more commendable that these people were not malicious towards her. Besides, only the identity of Miss Miao Yin being known will not hinder her in any way.

“Yu zhuangzhu has a good ear. However, it is only a little bit worse than Ming wang‘s,” Lan You Nian took a sip of hot tea. She had to admit, this Feng Yi Xian was pretty wealthy. The tea being served was jun shan yin zhen*, it can be said to be very difficult to buy even with one liang. Even she only just scarcely obtained a little with difficulty. But it seems that this Feng Yi Xian’s doesn’t care about these.

“Is it really you? I finally met you! You don’t know how much effort I spent but I didn’t even see your face…” Yu Liu Li rambled until he suddenly looked at Feng Yi Xuan, “Yi Xuan, you already knew?”

“Earlier than you!” Feng Yi Xuan steeped tea for Lan You Nian and didn’t even spare You Liu Li a glance. However, this one sentence choked Yu Liu Li into not knowing what to say。

“You?” Yu Liu Li felt that he made friends really carelessly. He obviously knew that Miss Miao Yin was his goddess, but he didn’t say anything even after he knew. He even caused him to be unable to maintain a good impression in front of his goddess.

Jing Wu An gazed at Lan You Nian with a hint of appreciation. The woman who can write that kind of song was actually so young. This girl was really admirable. She definitely will not be a mediocre person in the future.

Feng Xia Qi, ever since hearing Miss Miao Yin’s song, he like Yu Liu Li was mad about that sagacious girl. But that woman was now in front of him. No wonder the younger brother who doesn’t give a good face to anyone would pay special regard to her.

Meanwhile what Lan Mo Xian and He Chu Yang were thinking was, how could their little sister become Miss Miao Yin? Was her life before too arduous and without any money? In Zhen Wei Pavilion, will she be bullied when on stage? Will the owner of Zhen Wei Pavilion make trouble for little sister?

However, Feng Yi Xuan didn’t care what the people in the box were thinking. Looking at the sky and seeing it was getting late, he asked, “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?”

Perhaps because every time Feng Yi Xuan spoke to her like this, Lan You Nian didn’t think there were any problems and was already accustomed to it. But for the others, hearing the gentleness and the hints of pampering in Feng Yi Xuan’s tone, they were unable to accept it. Can you imagine the stony-faced king of hell being warm? It wasn’t any less astounding than the sun rising from the west. In the days to come, they realized, that indifferent unfeeling man gave all of his gentleness to that woman.