Chapter 21

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24  Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

“Young miss” When Lan Ren came into the room, he stood in front of Lan You Nian, seemed to have something to report.

Lan You Nian, clothed in a white dress, lazily reclined on the luxurious white lounge chair padded with white furs. Lan Qu and Lan Wu sat on either side of Lan You Nian peeling fruit, waiting on her attentively.

“Sit. Don’t make me say it again. You guys are not only my subordinates but are also my friends” Lan You Nian, seeing the straight-faced Lan Ren, couldn’t help but face-palm. She did not have these ancient people’s sense of esteem towards the distinction of rank. Although she demanded loyalty, she did not trample on the self-respect of others. While her subordinates were much more outgoing than other people’s subordinates, there was still a sense of esteem towards the distinction of rank left deeply-rooted in their hearts.

Lan Ren sighed in his heart. Their young miss was too easy-going and amiable. As subordinates, not only were they emotionally moved, they became even more determined to apply themselves for the young miss’s use, so they would not disappoint young miss’s faith in them.

Lan Wu and Lan Qu shared a smile. They still remembered, before, when they just started to follow young miss. Although young miss was very young, the young miss, firstly, was their savior, secondly, young miss had an unattainable quality to her. Every time they served, they were very careful. But after years of getting to know each other, they started to become more like the real them in front of young miss. They could act spoiled, eat and drink together, sing and dance. Young miss considered them as equals; it affected them deeply. Meeting young miss made them the happiest people in the world.

Lan You Nian looked at Lan Ren who seemed to be deeply moved and laughed inside. This Lan Ren don’t just look at the outside where he seemed like a blockhead, but in fact, his heart was very rich with emotions.

“Is something the matter?” Lan You Nian took a bite of the fresh grapes, then pushed the dish in front of Lan Ren.

Many years of habit made Lan Ren ready to start eating. This grape was shipped from a very distant place. Normal people couldn’t eat it at all and Lan Ren really loved grapes. But the moment Lan Ren was ready to peel the grape, he froze. He was here to make a report okay? When did it turn into eating? Young miss, is it really okay for you to act like this?