Chapter 35

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 35

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62  Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34  Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

Lan You Nian woke up by early morning. Lan Wu and Lan Qu combed Lan You Nian’s hair into a hairstyle. Because they knew Lan You Nian’s preference, so they only arranged the most common hairstyle. There wasn’t even one piece of jewelry on her head. But even so, Lan You Nian’s beauty was dazzling to the eyes.

Standing on the top floor of the pavilion, Lan You Nian studied the courtyard that looked completely new again in just one night. The appearance of a wasteland overgrown with weeds could no longer be seen. The garden was newly loaded with many expensive flowers, which looked delicate and beautiful under the moisture of the dew. The once pale walls were carved with vivid spider lilies. Lan You Nian was a bit surprised, after all, no one in this world knew about spider lilies.

Not far away, a clear spring gushed out, transformed into a green belt that trickled in the courtyard. The spring water, flooded with the gleam of glittering stars, made people feel stunned and beautiful. In such a short time, one was able to draw out the spring water of the rear mountain, this Ming wang really couldn’t be underestimated.

The already faded plaque has been changed, the gilded plaque was engraved with three words as hearty as a dragon’s form”You Nian Pavilion”. The people who Lan Feng said came last night to arrange and clean up the courtyard have already left. You Nian Pavilion, as of this moment, was serene and beautiful.

“Good heavens! Young miss, was this done by those people who Lan Feng said came?” Lan Wu gaped at the beautiful courtyard and was shocked. Though the residence they lived in were all luxurious and beautiful, but to be able to decorate everything in such a short time, it was simply too amazing!

“En,” Lan You Nian was also very satisfied with this courtyard’s layout. The environment was tranquil and low key, giving people the illusion of being in the mountains.

“Young miss, I’m afraid it’s not appropriate for those people to do this. After all, we have nothing to do with those people,” Although Lan Qu was also surprised by the changes in the courtyard, she was more concerned about their young miss’s interests.