Chapter 47

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 47

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

In the silent night, even the moon was hidden behind dark clouds, not wanting to look upon this dirty world.

Lan You Nian, clothed in white sleepwear, stood in front of the window. A cold gust of night wind blew up the long hair scattered on her back giving off a kind of indifferent immortal bearing.

里衣-sleepwear

Lan Qu retrieved a white cloak from the wardrobe and placed it on Lan You Nian's shoulders. She studied her family's young miss who wasn't even as tall as her but she had to worry about so many things, and perhaps she felt heartache for her. Outsiders only saw Wu Qing gongzi's mysteriousness and power. Only the people at Lan You Nian's side knew that those power were exchanged with blood and painstaking effort.

"Young miss, the night is cold, you better rest early," Lan Qu was always been afraid young miss felt cold because, in the past, young miss has been frozen for so long in the snow, so as soon as she got cold, she would get sick.

"Lan Qu, guess if we'll see blood tonight?" Lan You Nian tucked in the collar of her clothes and gazed at the dark sky.

"This will depend on that An yiniang's tolerance level," Lan Qu was unconcerned about those matters, neither was she afraid because Lan Feng has already returned. She was only concerned about young miss's body.

"Hmph! It seems that An yiniang's tolerance isn't so good after all!" Lan You Nian put on the veil. Pitch black eyes permeated with ice as they leveled on the people in black integrating themselves into the night and one by one enter You Nian Pavilion.

After Lan Wu finished making the bed, she also stood behind Lan You Nian and looked at the people in black who entered You Nian Pavilion one by one. She said very succinctly, "Carrying such gleaming blades, are they afraid others will not recognize them?"

Lan You Nian originally had a bit of rage but didn't know whether to laugh or cry after what Lan Wu said. After all, Lan Wu was very right. In You Nian Pavilion's courtyard, the lanterns in the corridors were brightly lit in the night. The blades in the assassins' hands were very glaring to the eye under the reflection of the light. This way, anyone will notice them!