Chapter 16

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 16

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65 Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

“Young miss” When Lan You Nian came out of Medical Valley’s mountain forest, she saw the four people standing beside the horse carriage.

Of these four people was one male and three females.  Two of the females were Lan You Nian’s personal maidservants.  The other male and female were Lan You Nian’s shadow guards.

Lan Ren was dressed entirely in black.  Three years have passed.  That weak little boy had grown into a man.  The entire body’s aura was very restrained, generally like a statue.  Only in front of Lan You Nian this master would he become a little bit lively.

Lan Feng, add a little onto blade, indicating the blade’s sharpness, also one of Lan You Nian’s shadow guards.  The meaning of this name Lan You Nian gave her was not so different than Lan Ren’s.  She hoped that these two people would become her own blade.  Perhaps it was a common affliction amongst shadow guards, Lan Feng was also a wood-block.  But as soon as she spoke to Lan You Nian, she would reveal her casual nature.  You couldn’t see the helplessness and despair from the time Lan You Nian saved her.  Being a female who became Lan You Nian’s shadow guard, one can imagine Lan Feng’s singularity, everything in the eyebrows revealed heroic spirit.

Lan Wu and Lan Qu were Lan You Nian’s two personal maids.  Giving such names also had their own meaning.  Because Lan You Nian taught both people, only one in dancing, the other in music.  Both of them had some talent, were very good learners, but could not compare to Lan You Nian.  Lan You Nian was born to render others speechless.

Lan Wu and Lan Qu once were notable familys' young miss, but when the family declined, ended up in brothels.  Amongst all the other women, only the two of them dared to resist.  Both of them even worked together to kill the burly man guarding them and sneakily escaped outside.  Later when the brothel’s people caught up to them, it was Lan You Nian who saved them.  At the time, Lan You Nian felt that these two not only were brave and astute, also being that these two were women, they had the spirit to dare to fight back, so saved them without much trouble.  Afterwards, when both of them were willing to remain by her side, Lan You Nian agreed.  But the two of them did not disappoint Lan You Nian.  The two were very loyal and were very good at taking care of people.