Chapter 44

HomeNovel DirectoryManga DirectoryAdvanced SearchWatching HistoryChange SkinDownload APP

NovelAll

Please LoginLoginSign Up

Reading HistoryNo history yet

HomeLatest ReleasesNovel DirectoryPopular NovelsNew NovelsSurprise MeNovel Cool APP

Please LoginLoginSign Up

LatestRankingCategorySurprise

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 44

/

Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Follow

Report Share

Ch 68 Ch 67 Ch 66 Ch 65  Ch 64 Ch 63 Ch 62 Ch 61 Ch 60 Ch 59 Ch 58 Ch 57 Ch 56 Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Font Athelas Charter Georgia Helvetica Iowan Palatino San Francisco Seravek Tahoma   BackGround White Porcelain Hazel wood Lavender Lime Porpoise Rosewood   FontSize Default 10pt 12pt 14pt 16pt 18pt 20pt 25pt 30pt 

Clearly, served on the table were plain congee and vegetable dishes that even servant girls disdained.  It was so garish that it made people angry.  But at this time, in the boudoir, Lan You Nian sat alone at the table, thoroughly pleased as if tasting exotic delicacies from land and sea.  It was a more refined eating appearance than even a royal princess.  It made the people looking at her eat feel it is also a pleasure.

Clearly, served on the table were plain congee and vegetable dishes that even servant girls disdained. It was so garish that it made people angry. But at this time, in the boudoir, Lan You Nian sat alone at the table, thoroughly pleased as if tasting exotic delicacies from land and sea. It was a more refined eating appearance than even a royal princess. It made the people looking at her eat feel it is also a pleasure.

When the plain white hands were holding a spoon was prepared to continue to drink the congee, there was a pair of slender and wide hands coated with callouses that grasped Lan You Nian’s little hand. Lan You Nian was stupefied. She sensed the arrival of the other person and knew who it was, so did not pay any attention, but didn’t expect this man to be so impudent.

Feng Yi Xuan felt the little hand within his palm. This little hand was so small it was pitiful. It wasn’t even half the size of his own palm. It was so white it was nearly transparent and so cold it was terrifying. It was clearly the warm weather of summer. Why is this little hand so cold it made his heart ache? But before Feng Yi Xuan could warm up this little hand, that little hand has already been withdrawn.

Lan You Nian watched the man in front of her holding her little hand. His eyes flashing with heart-ache. Moreover, he still had yet to let go. In a fit of anger, she snatched her hand back forcefully.

“Lan manor just gives you this to eat?” Feng Yi Xuan’s voice that was frigid to begin with contained icicles as he looked at the table that couldn’t even be called a meal and demanded.

“Plain congee and simple dishes, it’s also not bad!” After several confrontations, Lan You Nian was very clear that this person did not have malicious intentions towards her, nor was there any desire to kill. This person’s martial arts was very high, and also a wangye. As long as he didn’t cross her bottom line, she will not go offend.

Reborn Spoiled Ming WangFei (UNEDITED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara