• chapter 11 •

Margot's POV

My eyes slowly open as I wake up again from the sound of my phone going off. As I sit up and check the time, I immediately begin to panic.

"Fuck!" I shout, jolting Harry awake.

"Margot is everything okay?" Harry says, chest heaving.

"It's 11:30 and I haven't gotten ready yet!"

"Oh that's it? Alright." Harry lays back down attempting to fall back asleep.

"Harry! I need to put on makeup! Do you know how long that takes?"

"I don't know like 2 seconds?"

I do an over exaggerated eye roll. "No you ditz. I'm gonna go get ready, feel free to do what ever it is you wanna do."

"So you don't mind if I wank one off right here on your bed?" Harry smirks.

I flip him off as I walk to the bathroom to get ready.

As I finish off my makeup by spritzing some finishing spray across my face, I go back to my room to pick out an outfit.

As I scan over the clothes in my closet, I feel Harry put his arm around my waist.

"Can I pick out an outfit for you?" He inquires.

"I mean sure, yeah."

"Alrighty, step out of the way ma'am this is serious business." Harry says in a deep voice.

I move out of the way and sit on my bed as I watch Harry leaf through the clothes in my closet.

"How about this?" He asks, holding up a white tube top and plaid pants.

"Ooooo yeah I like that, especially since it's a little cooler out today and I wanna look cute."

"Wow I got the outfit right on the first try? I'm even impressed with myself."

"Harry hush you're more fashionable than me." I say, grabbing the clothes from his hand.

"I mean, you're not wrong." The boy says, pretending to flip his hair over his shoulder.

"Alright scram, I gotta change."

Harry winked at me and walked out of my room.

As I put on my clothes, I brush out my hair and decide to pair some nike air force one's and taller socks with the outfit. I normally don't feel entirely confident in myself, but as I look in the mirror, I feel good. Harry knew what he was doing.

When I open the door to my room, Harry is leaning against the wall next to my door, scrolling on his phone. As he looks over at me, he over dramatically opens his mouth.

"Damn Margot! I should be a stylist."

"Why thank you, I'll definitely be asking you for outfit advice in the future

"Why thank you, I'll definitely be asking you for outfit advice in the future."

As Harry and I walk downstairs, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

rebecca: hey sweets, I'll be over in about five minutes okay?

margot: see you then :)

I put my phone back, telling Harry that Rebecca will be here soon.

"So, I'll text you? I definitely think we should see each other again before the wedding." He says while twiddling his thumbs, clearly looking nervous.

"Yeah of course, I'm free almost every day this week." I smile.

"Great." Just as I think Harry is gonna turn away and leave, he adds: "I just want to say that I had a lot of fun with you."

"I had fun with you too Harry."

As he pulls me into a hug, I find myself kissing his cheek as I pulled away. He blushed, opening my front door and stepping outside.

"I can't wait to see you again Margot."

"Bye Harry."

author's note

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a minute, I just haven't been motivated recently? I feel like no one is reading my story anymore and if I'm not reaching anyone or affecting anyone in a positive way, I just really don't want to write.

But, for the few of you that have been reading, thank you. Words will never describe how thankful I am.

I plan to update again this week since I'm off of school, so hopefully I'll see y'all soon.

Important question: what is your opinion of the story? Any predictions?

All the love,

- Stella <3