06

The next day arrived.

The five Treasures and fifteen trainees were getting ready for their performances, and all twenty of them were ready to win more than ever.

Backstage, all you could hear was the sound of zippers, the clicking of buttons, the familiar swoosh sound that fabric made, and people warming up there voices and stretching so they wouldn't get hurt during the performances.

Hundreds of fans, or voters, or Treasure Makers, gathered in the performance hall. MC Jang Sungkyu introduces Treasure 5 and they began singing "Going Crazy."

Junkyu, Mashiho, Yoonbin, Yeonggue, and Junghwan stared at the stage and all of them sighed. They too, had all been up there, yet now, they were at a trainee's status. But, they were all determined to get back up on that stage and be the ones singing that song.

The Treasure 5 stage ended and the concert hall turned dark as the large screens began playing the episode footage. Fans of all the trainees and treasures cheered as they watched Team "Boomerang", comprised of Hyunsuk, Yoshinori, Jihoon, Dohwan, and Yeonggue, practice, and also watch Jihoon wince in pain as he landed on his knee wrong. After all of the video footage was finished, the screens turned off and Team "Boomerang" began their performance.

"BOOMERANG!" Yoshinori's voice rang throughout the stage and was followed by the loud screams and cheers coming from the fans. "Boomerang" was filled was fast raps, power vocals, and lots of dance breaks. Leader Choi Hyunsuk had chosen it specifically for those reasons. 

It felt like seconds, but the performance ended and the Treasure Makers began voting. After five seconds, the voting stopped, and Team "Boomerang" was so far, first, with an impressive amount of 647 votes. 

And once again, the lights turned off, and it was time to watch the video footage of Team "Growl", who was comprised of Yunseo, Jaehyuk, Jongseob, Junghwan, and Seokhwa as they prepared and practiced their performance. When the lights turned back on, Team "Growl" rocked the stage with impressive singing and rapping.

"으르렁!" Junghwan and Jaehyuk's voices combined for a sweet harmony that was blared all throughout the large space. 

When their performance ended, they received second place with a mere 607 votes, not too far off from Team "Boomerang."

Next, was the video footage of Team "Dumb and Dumber", which was comprised of Byounggon, Junkyu, Mashiho, Doyoung, and Yoonbin. They were reviewed well and you could hear fans cheer as they saw them practice.

Their stage began, and it opened with the bright smiles of each of the members. The raps of Yoonbin and Byounggon, power vocals of Junkyu, and sweat harmony of Doyoung and Mashiho definitely made the performance truly amazing.

"GO DUMB AND DUMBER!" Doyoung yelled as their powerful dance began. Fans cheers echoed throughout the hall as the five boys danced together.

When it ended, Team "Dumb and Dumber" took first place with 864 votes, and the five guys all went to go hug each other. They performed and had crushed the two other teams that had performed so far, so all that was left was the big question. Would they beat Team Treasure?

And then, the footage of Team Treasure played, and everyone was amazed by the genius, Bang Yedam, who learned the "DNA" dance in an hour in order to perform it for their WINNER seniors, who made a surprise appearance.

Then, Team Treasure performed. The bright lights and sweet melody made the performance all the more enjoyable.  It was truly a magical performance.

"DNA!" the five treasures sang together in perfect harmony.

The performance ended and then the five treasures stood on center stage, anxiously waiting for the results. Would Team "Dumb and Dumber" continue to be in first? Or would the team of Treasures take first place?

All of those questions were answered as the vote score was shown.

"There were 812 votes for Team Treasure!" Jang Sungkyu announced.

Everyone cheered.

Team "Dumb and Dumber" was in a frenzy, screaming in joy as the results came out. They had done it. They had done the somewhat impossible feat everyone thought wasn't possible. They had beaten Team Treasure.

Naturally, it was sad, when all of the trainees and treasures alike realized they would have to say goodbye to their friends. 

Tears were shed as all of the trainees gathered up together to share the moment with each other. Each of them had bonds with each other that would continue to last forever, and now those bonds would be broken as trainees and treasures left.

As hugs were shared all around, Junkyu tackled his little marshmallow with one, and the younger boy buried his face into the older's chest.

"Good job Mashi," Junkyu whispered.

"Thanks Koala hyung," Mashiho whispered back.

As they said goodbye to their friends, Yoshinori, Jaehyuk, Seokhwa, Yunseo, Jongseob, Yeonggue, Dohwan, Keita, and Seunghun, Junkyu and Mashiho had faces of sadness, but deep down inside, they both knew that they were both glad to have each other.

(A/N: im sorry that this was less of a mashikyu chapter, but i wanted to try and include some of the performances:) thanks for supporting me and my stories~)

LOVE YOU ALL<3