17.

Junkyu's jaw dropped down as far as it could've possibly gone.

"YES!" Junkyu exclaimed, causing cheers to erupt from all sides of the room as the happy couple kissed.

As the two pulled away, Junkyu had a look of confusion on his face.

"So why did this happen? And why does Asahi, whose normally emotionless, look like he wants to kill someone?" Junkyu asked.

"It was all staged," Mashiho admitted sheepishly. "Sorry Asahi and Junkyu hyung."

"Do you mind telling me how this all happened?" Junkyu asked.

"Of course."

Flashback

"Hey Haruto!" Mashiho called to the youngest Japanese member. "I need your help."

The giddy maknae eagerly ran over to the older.

"What do you need help with?" Haruto asked, curious.

"Help me gather Yoshinori hyung, Byounggon hyung, Keita, Jeongwoo, and Seunghun hyung," Mashiho grinned. "I need all of you."

"Of course!" Haruto chirped, running off to go get the others.

Ten minutes later, all seven boys were in the practice room, eagerly wanting to find out the cause of Mashiho's call for help.

"So why are we all here?" Keita asked.

"Because, I need a perfect plan for this," Mashiho said, pulling out a box.

He opened the box, and there laid a perfect diamond ring. The other six gasped as Mashiho blushed.

"So you need us to think of a plan for how you'll do this?" Byounggon asked.

"Mhmm," Mashiho nodded. "I kind of want to do something to freak him out."

"Oh!" Yoshinori said. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" Seunghun asked. "We're all ears."

"Why don't we stage a kidnapping?" Yoshinori asked.

"I like that idea," Jeongwoo agreed. "Plus, Junkyu hyung will totally freak out."

"So how will we do this?" Haruto asked.

"One night, Haruto, Asahi, Mashiho, and I will go out," Yoshinori continued. "We'll have to make it sound like we just planned it, just in case Junkyu's listening."

"So why aren't we telling Asahi about this?" Byounggon asked.

"To freak him out," Mashiho giggled.

"Then, at around 7:30 pm, the four of us will go to the park," Yoshinori explained. "And Seunghun, Byounggon, and Keita will kidnap us. And guys, remember that we're acting so please stay in character, like you're actually scared or you actually are threatening the other person."

"What about me?" Jeongwoo asked.

"You stay with Junkyu," Yoshinori said. "And make sure that Junkyu brings you to the location."

"Do you know any abandoned warehouses?" Haruto asked.

"I think so," Byounggon shrugged. "And that would be a good place to stage it."

"And Mamo," Yoshinori turned to the shortest boy. "This will be the best proposal ever. We'll help you no matter what. We got this."

End of Flashback

"Wow," Junkyu said. "You certainly succeeded in freaking me out."

"Hehe," Mashiho giggled.

"I almost broke out of character I though," Jeongwoo admitted sheepishly.

"When?" Junkyu asked.

"While we were meeting Seunghun hyung, I was trying so hard not to laugh, cause it was kind of funny, no offense," Jeongwoo explained. "So I kinda started shaking and I covered my face so that you wouldn't see me laughing."

"Well you fooled me," Junkyu smiled, hugging the youngest of them all.

"And I think we did a good job of making Asahi emotional," Keita giggled.

"Hey, you scared me! And who knew all of you were such good actors?" Asahi huffed.

"Well, we had to stay in character, and plus, it was all a part of the act," Yoshinori winked.

"This was an act?"

A voice behind them asked as the nine boys whipped around to see a police officer standing there.

"Oh, I kind of called the police and told them to track Seunghun's car after I heard about what happened," Junkyu mumbled. "I tried to take things seriously."

"That's always the right thing to do," the police officer patted Junkyu on the back. "And you shouldn't pull pranks like that on your friends."

"What can I say? He was trying to pr—" Haruto protested, before Mashiho quickly covered his mouth.

"What?" Haruto whispered

"The public can't know," Mashiho hissed.

"Well the , I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your night," the police officer waved awkwardly, and the nine boys waved back in response.

When the police officer left, they broke out in laughter.

"Junkyu hyung, you're too funny sometimes," Keita giggled.

"Don't judge," Junkyu scoffed.

"Well, lets head back then, shall we?" Byounggon suggested, and the other eight boys happily agreed with him as the walked out to the car.

(A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all of the support on all of my stories:) you guys are amazing and I love you to the moon and back💕)

사랑해~