09.

The next day, everyone headed backstage and anticipated the upcoming performances. Treasure Makers selected on VLive came to vote for each member that they supported and wanted to debut.

MC Jang Sungkyu opened things up with a well-rehearsed introduction. He then announced the return of Kim Seunghun, and told the Treasure Makers in the audience to find the last finalist while the thirteen boys performed "Going Crazy" one last time.

The winning "Dumb and Dumber" team took the stage first. Doyoung's voice was melodic as he opened up the song. Yoonbin did a good job of rapping, as did Byounggon a few seconds later. Then, Junkyu began singing the pre-chorus and sang perfectly. And lastly, from that team, Mashiho began singing and put on a perfect performance.

The five boys ran off the stage to let the eight other finalists walk on to the stage. Fans cheered at the sight of Yoon Jaehyuk while Haruto and Hyunsuk rapped perfectly. The sweet vocals of Kim Seunghun were spread all throughout the room as it brought his mother to tears. And of course, Yedam began singing and then the other five boys that had just got off the stage ran back on to join them for the dance break.

Mashiho took the center position during the dance break. Fans cheered the whole time as the thirteen boys danced in perfect harmony. Soon after, Haruto, Hyunsuk, Byounggon, and Yoonbin's rap verse began, and lastly, the final "This is crazy love"s were sang and the song was over.

Then, Jang Sungkyu announced the person currently leading with the most online votes and Treasure Maker votes...and it was Junkyu! He gasped as fans cheered for him in the audience.

Then, the performances began. It all started with the rap group, and the four talented rappers took the stage. Hyunsuk, Yoonbin, Byounggon, and Haruto put on a great stage together while performing "Hit Me" by MOBB, and added some of their own self written lyrics to it.

The rap stage ended with booming cheers that shook the entire hall. The Treasure Makers in the audience all began voting for the members they wanted to support to the fullest.

When the voting ended, Jang Sungkyu announced the person with the most online votes...and it was Choi Hyunsuk! However, when you combine online votes and the Treasure Maker votes, Haruto took first place!

Although those results were good, they were then reminded that they would have to add in the main producer's vote in order to see who would take first and earn a spot in the debut lineup.

After them was the dancing team. Mashiho, Seunghun, Doyoung, Junghwan, Jaehyuk, and Jihoon began dancing as hard as they possibly could. Their bodies moved in sync as the dramatic performance erupted cheers from fans all over the room. When it was done, all six members, who were all lying down on the stage, stood up and bowed as the fans cheered loudly.

As the MC began announcing the current first place, it didn't change at all. Mashiho stayed first with online votes and Treasure maker votes, astounding everyone as they cheered for Mashiho as loud as they could.

Last to perform was the vocal team. Comprised of Jeongwoo, Yedam, and Junkyu, they had the least amount of people and the best vocals out of all of the trainees. The three of them performed "Last Dance" by BIGBANG, their seniors. It was a serene stage, and the way the stage had been set up for the performance was magical and it looked really aesthetically pleasing to fit with the song.

When their three melodic voices began singing, it was as if time stopped and everyone wanted to hear them sing. Unlike the other two stages, the song was much quieter and it had a calmness to it.

When the three singers finished, the Treasure Makers unleashed all of their cheers they had held in during the performance and were louder than ever, waving their banners and photos and phones around.

Then, Jang Sungkyu announced the results, and Junkyu remained in first, just like Mashiho, for both categories.

Everyone cheered at that news, but then were quieted down when the MC began speaking again.

"It is time to decide the debut lineup."

(A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for all of the support you've given me for all of my stories! It means a lot~)

LOVE YOU ALL💜