15.

The four positive Japanese boys set out to walk around the crowded streets of Seoul. Yoshinori, being protective over his dongsaengs, made sure they were within arm's reach of him so that they wouldn't get lost.

"Aish Yoshi hyung," Haruto rolled his eyes. "We're not babies."

"Mashiho and Asahi might not be, but you still are Mr. Watanabe Haruto!" Yoshinori scowled.

"Excuse you, I am a very mature young man," Haruto stuck his tongue out.

"Sure," Mashiho said sarcastically. Asahi laughed.

The four boys heard to a Japanese restaurant, a place that reminded them of home in a good way. They were able to speak in their native tongue to the staff there and had no communication problems whatsoever.

"This ramen is SO GOOD!" Haruto exclaimed, eagerly slurping down more of the curly, chewy noodles.

"You're so cute Haruto," Mashiho grinned, pinching the youngest boy's cheeks. Haruto scowled at his hyung before going back to eating his delicious ramen.

"What should we do now?" Asahi asked, looking at the time. "It's only 7 at night."

"We could simply all explore," Yoshinori suggested, and the other three boys agreed with the oldest.

The four Japanese boys updated their Korean friends before heading over to a nearby park to talk for a bit.

"I'm glad we've made it this far altogether," Mashiho sighed.

"And we'll stay like this for a long time," Haruto smiled softly. "We just need to remember to stay by each other's side no matter what. And, of course, helping Jeongwoo and Junkyu while we promote in Japan."

"Of course," Asahi agreed. "We're all a group now."

The four boys continued talking until less and less people were strolling about the sidewalks and less vehicles were to be seen rolling down the streets.

"Hyungs," Haruto said cautiously. "I think we should go back now. It's pretty late. Junkyu hyung and Jeongwoo are probably slightly concerned by now, if not freaking out already."

"I agree with our maknae," Yoshinori said. "Let's head ou—AGHH!"

A pair of hands grabbed Yoshinori and covered his mouth so no one would hear the loud screams that were attempting to come through his vocal cords. The other three stared at him in horror as they too were also tied and taken away.

"Remind me why we decided to kidnap these four unsuspecting boys," one of the kidnappers said dryly.

"These four boys are a part of YG Entertainment's new boy group, Magnum," one of them sneered. "Can't you imagine how much they'd be worth? To the company, the fans, their families."

All four boys stared at each other in dread as the large van took a turn into a deep, dark alleyway. Mashiho recognized the first voice for some odd reason...it sounded suspiciously familiar.

"Go take the short one and the tallest one to the warehouse facility," the first kidnapper said, which caused two kidnappers to nod and Mashiho to be very offended by his statement. And with that, Mashiho and Haruto were whisked away from Yoshinori and Asahi.

The car drove twenty more minutes before reaching an abandoned warehouse. Inside, it looked more lively than one might think a prison cell for a hostage would be. In some ways, oddly enough, it felt, somewhat homey.

"Shhh," a kidnapper cackled, wrapping bandanas as blindfolds around Mashiho and Haruto's eyes. He plucked Mashiho's phone from his pocket and took a video of the two thrashing boys.

"Such a shame that you didn't put a passcode on your phone, isn't it?" The kidnapper said sarcastically as he snapped videos of the boys and sent them to Jeongwoo and Junkyu.

*

"Don't you think they would be back by now?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Yeah," Junkyu agreed. "None of them would stay out this long. I hope they're alright."

"They said they ate at that Japanese restaurant and headed to the park we went to a few weeks ago, right?" Jeongwoo clarified, and Junkyu nodded.

"Oh wait, I got a text from Mashi," Junkyu said.

(Junkyu's phone)
Mashi💕
Mashi💕: hello junkyu
Junkyu: OH MY WORD MASHI ARE YOU OKAY WHATS HAPPENING WHERE ARE YOU AND YOSHI AND HARUTO AND ASAHI
Mashi💕: this is not mashiho
Junkyu: Who are you and what have you done to my baby
Mashi💕: nothing too bad, just this
(Insert video of blindfolded Haruto and mashiho thrashing about)
Junkyu: WHERE ARE YOU AND WHO ARE YOU?
Mashi💕: (inserts photo)
Junkyu: I can't believe this...

(A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for all of the continuous support! And yes, I admit that it is a really weird and random plot-twist, but I hope that it makes the story more interesting for all of you~ thanks for 450+ reads and 65+ votes💕 and also, sry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger~)

LOVE YOU ALL💕