13.

The atmosphere was tense as the seats the four boys were sitting in shuffled slightly at the news. They had all worked so hard, and now, it meant absolutely nothing.

"However."

Their heads snapped up at that one word. However. That one word could mean a whole lot to all four of them and may just change their fate in a few seconds.

"I will you tell you this, but I trust that you keep it a secret, alright?" The main producer stared at all of the boys as they all nodded obediently.

"Our plan is to release a second group that will debut with the current Treasure 7. They will make Treasure 13 — but that's not all. The group of seven members is to be called Treasure, and the group with six members will be called Magnum. The two groups will debut together, but then promote separately. Treasure will promote in Korea and Magnum will promote in Japan," the main producer explained.

"So you're saying..." Junkyu said cautiously.

"All four of you will debut under Magnum, not Treasure. You still have Korean members and Japanese members so it does work quite well," the main producer smiled at this statement.

"Then who will take our places?" Jeongwoo asked curiously.

"Ha Yoonbin, Park Jihoon, and Kim Doyoung," the main producer answered. "And although there will be a bit of controversy since Haruto was already announced as a debut member, I plan to announce all of the members for Treasure 13 all at once, for simplicity's sake."

"Okay," Haruto nodded.

"So please keep quiet about this news until it is released. Your cooperation would be much appreciated," the main producer said.

"We will. Thank you!" The four boys bowed and then ran out of Yang Hyunsuk's office.

The two happy couples ran into the practice room and sighed.

"Yes we get to debut!" Mashiho cheered as Junkyu wrapped him up in a big hug. "And all four of us are together!"

"I wonder who the other two members will be," Jeongwoo said thoughtfully.

"Probably Yoshinori hyung and someone else," Haruto guessed.

"Why did you guess Yoshinori?" Junkyu asked.

"Well, we need another rapper, that would be presumably Japanese, and Keita hyung said he was going to leave YG with Seunghun and Byounggon," Haruto admitted.

"Oh," Mashiho gaped. "But who do you think the last member will be?"

"I honestly have no idea," Jeongwoo agreed.

"Let's not worry about that right now," Junkyu said, attempting to change the subject. "We need to celebrate!"

*

A week later, on all social media platforms, Yang Hyunsuk, the main producer, posted a message regarding the new debut lineup. Haruto, Junkyu, Mashiho, and Jeongwoo gathered together to read the message together.

Junkyu began reading it and the other three listened to the oldest carefully.

"Attention to all YG TREASURE BOX fans and viewers. I have come to a consensus involving our new 2019 boy group debut lineup. First, I would like to say that Haruto has been removed from the debut lineup and has been replaced."

"The five new members joining the group are Yoon Jaehyuk, Ha Yoonbin, Park Jihoon, Kim Doyoung, and Choi Hyunsuk."

"Nonetheless, I would like to announce a special announcement. Along with this current group of seven will be a group of six, and they will join together to form Treasure 13. The current seven are to be called Treasure, who will promote mostly in Korea, and the group of six will be called Magnum, and will promote mostly in Japan. The two groups will debut together somewhere in between May and July and then go off separately to promote in the two different countries."

"The first member of the new group is Haruto, followed by Park Jeongwoo, Kim Junkyu, Mashiho, Yoshinori, and Asahi."

Haruto gave us a knowing smile as Junkyu read off Yoshinori's name.

"Thank you for all of your support with YG TREASURE BOX and all 28 trainees. We will be sure to bring more good content to all of you in the future," Junkyu finished reading.

"Wah Yoshinori hyung and Asahi are debuting with us!" Mashiho cheered as he hugged Haruto.

"Yay!" Haruto cheered with the older Japanese male.

"Now, lets go get ready and regroup with our managers, Yoshinori, and Asahi," Junkyu grinned. "We have a debut to get ready for!"

(A/N: yay it's happy now but this story is not over!! I couldn't bear to leave this story yet, so expect at least a few more chapters coming your way:) thanks for 300+ reads and 45+ votes~ you guys are the best!!)

LOVE YOU ALL<3