12.

The remaining members of Treasure A and Treasure J applauded their fellow members for standing up to the main producer. However, the remaining Treasure C and Treasure B members were all shocked and had no idea what to say.

The recording ended, and Seunghun walked over to Mashiho and Junkyu.

"Good job for standing up to Sajangnim," Seunghun whispered. "I wish you guys the best."

"You're leaving?" Mashiho pouted.

"If I didn't debut, I was going to leave YG," Seunghun admitted sadly. "Byounggon is coming with me as well. Good luck my friends. Until we meet again."

Seunghun and Byounggon waved at their fellow trainees as they left. Tears were shed at the sight of their friends leaving.

"Well," Haruto said behind Mashiho, causing the older to jump. "That was certainly interesting."

"I didn't know you guys were going to confess too," Junkyu said.

"Well, I may or may not have eavesdropped on your conversation with Seunghun hyung earlier," Haruto admitted sheepishly.

"That is an invasion of privacy," Junkyu scoffed.

"Geez, sorry hyung," Haruto apologized. "Anyways, his words got me thinking. I would be really sad to debut without Jeongwoo. Also, I did realize that I would have to come clean about my relationship with Jeongwoo soon anyway, so why not make it public now? Well, to the staff, trainees, and Sajangnim at least."

"Well, at least we'll go through all of this together," Mashiho sighed.

"Eh, I don't think he'll drop any of us," Jeongwoo snickered.

"Why so?" Junkyu inquired.

"Well, if they drop me, they drop Haruto, who is probably one of their most talented rappers. If they drop Mashiho, then they drop Junkyu, one of the best vocalists out of all of the YG trainees. And vice versa," Jeongwoo explained.

"But the fact that we're dating won't appeal to South Korean netizens," Haruto warned. "And won't appeal to people that are against our type of sexuality."

"That's what would make Sajangnim drop us," Mashiho said sadly.

"Then he loses four valuable assets," Junkyu said cheerfully. "Plus, at least we'll have each other. And we won't be under a ton of strict rules. And yes, although debuting has been all of our dreams for the past couple of years, is it really worth it even if we aren't happy? Especially now, when we do feel truly happy?"

"He has a point," Haruto agreed.

"But when would we find out when all of this gets resolved?" Mashiho asked.

"When Sajangnim says so," Jeongwoo replies firmly. "And we won't break apart until we find out what's going to happen to us."

"Okay," Junkyu nodded.

"FIGHTING!" The four boys cheered loudly.

*

It had already been a week since the four boys had revealed themselves to the main producer, staff, and other trainees. And Yang Hyunsuk was still deep in thought about what to do with these four extremely talented boys that had broken his rules.

"AGH!" the main producer groaned. "If I make them leave, I can't tell the public why and the fans of YG TREASURE BOX will be angry, especially since they all wanted Haruto, Jeongwoo, Mashiho, and Junkyu to debut."

"But if they don't leave, they could be the reason that we flop as a company and then BigHit takes our spot in the Big 3 entertainment agencies because of one careless mistake," Yang Hyunsuk shook his head.

*

"Attention! Takata Mashiho, Kim Junkyu, Park Jeongwoo, and Watanabe Haruto have been requested to go meet the main producer in his office," the loudspeaker above blared.

The four boys looked at each other anxiously as they made their way to the decider of their debut fate.

"Hello all of you," the main producer said as the four walked in.

"Hi Sajangnim," all four of them bowed to the main producer and then took a seat in front of him.

"I have come to the decision about whether you four will debut or not," The main producer said.

The four boys held hands and held their breath as the main producer spoke the words that would determine their very fate of whether or not they would become a YG artist or not.

"I'm sorry to say, but the four of you will not be allowed to debut with the current Treasure 7."

(A/N: aghhh this is so sad but I promise that this isn't over!! Please wait for me!! Thanks for 280+ reads and all of your continuous support on all of my stories:)

LOVE YOU GUYS💕