14.

It has been two weeks since Yang Hyunsuk announced the second subunit to Treasure 13, and all thirteen boys were working hard for the perfect debut.

The thirteen boys would make their debut song, and then make a Japanese version for Magnum to go promote in Japan. Everyone was excited and all thought that the main producer had made a good choice with the lineup, even though in a way it was slightly copying EXO's debut concept.

However, something pricked at Junkyu, Mashiho, Jeongwoo, and Haruto's minds. What would happen when people found out about the four of them? Moreover, why would the main producer debut them without telling the public?

Those types of thoughts swarmed little Takata Mashiho's mind as he went out once again with the love of his life, Kim Junkyu.

"Mashiho? You okay?" Junkyu waved his hand in the younger boy's face.

"Just...thinking about certain things," Mashiho sighed.

"Awww, is my little Mashimallow okay?" Junkyu hugged the Japanese boy.

"Yeah," Mashiho told the older. "I'm just worried about what will happen when the public find out about...us. And Haruto and Jeongwoo, obviously."

"When that comes around it comes," Junkyu said. "And we'll be together, and that's what matters most."

"Oh my gosh, is that Mashiho and Junkyu from YG TREASURE BOX?"

"I think it is! Awwww they're so cute together! Mashikyu for life!"

The couple turned to a pair of two girls, who were pointing at them and giggling. The giggling got louder as Junkyu stood up and walked over to them.

"Are you two fans of YG TREASURE BOX?" the koala-like man asked. The two girls nodded in reply.

"We both love you and Mashiho," one of the girls said nervously as she twiddled with her hair.

"I'll bring you over to him," Junkyu smiled as the two girls squealed at his generous offer.

"Hi, I'm Mashiho!" The Japanese boy said brightly to the two teenagers.

"Hi!" The second girl replied with a smile.

"Are you two fans?" Mashiho asked curiously.

"Yes," the first girl admitted. "We also ship Mashikyu and HaJeongwoo."

"Mashikyu?" Junkyu asked.

"Your ship name," the second girl said sheepishly.

"Oh," Mashiho gaped.

"What would happen if we were actually together?" Junkyu asked. "Like, what would your reactions be?"

"I mean," the first girl began speaking. "A lot of people are against that type of thing, but I don't see the problem with it. Besides, it isn't very kind to discriminate someone because of their sexuality."

"You two aren't actually together, right?" The second girl asked. "And I agree."

"No, sorry," Mashiho giggled. "But it's nice that you aren't against it."

"Thanks," the first girl bowed.

"Well it was nice meeting the two of you," Junkyu said. "Have a nice day!"

"Bye!" The two girls chorused.

The two teenagers giggled and squealed as they ran out of the cafe the couple were in. Mashiho smiled at Junkyu.

"I guess some fantasies to some people are actually very real," Mashiho giggled.

"That is quite true," Junkyu agreed. "And I have to say, those two ship names, HaJeongwoo and Mashikyu are pretty cute." Junkyu winked.

"Ugh please do not be so cheesy," Mashiho rolled his eyes as the older Korean boy laughed and they walked out together.

*

"Hey Mamo," Yoshinori grinned as Mashiho walked into the dorm, which was now divided by Magnum and Treasure. "Haruto, Asahi, and I want to go out today. Just the four of us. Like before, just without Kotaro, Mahiro, and Keita." Mashiho could hear Yoshinori's voice crack with each name, but he ignored it.

"Okay, but we better tell Junkyu and Jeongwoo that their loved ones will be gone for the night," Mashiho giggled.

Mashiho ran to Jeongwoo and Yoshinori ran over to Junkyu and they each relayed the plans to the other. They weren't ecstatic at the thought of being without their significant other, but let it slide since they were with people they trusted.

Just as they began to leave, Haruto started to sweat in a slight panic, even though he really shouldn't be worried.

They were four Japanese boys, complete foreigners, with not completely fluent Korean skills, yet they were going out without any native Korean speakers.

Nothing could possibly go wrong at that fact, right?

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all of the support on my stories! Thanks for 400+ reads and 60+ votes! You guys are amazing!!)

LOVE YOU ALL💕