11.

All eyes were on the person who spoke to stop the proceedings. Jaws dropped and eyebrows were raised as everyone turned to the speaker, Kim Seunghun.

"You know what to say Junkyu-ah," Seunghun whispered.

Flashback ~ Before the Performances

"Junkyu!" Seunghun called out to the frazzled younger male who seemed to be very stressed over the thought of debuting or not.

"What is it Seunghun hyung?" Junkyu asked as he sat down with the older boy.

"Have you thought about what you're going to say if Mashiho and you don't debut together?" Seunghun inquired.

"Not yet," Junkyu admitted sheepishly. "It's already stressful enough, and that's making it a whole lot more stressful hyung."

"I have an idea," Seunghun smiled.

"What is it?" Junkyu asked, curious.

"Well, it'll be pretty obvious to everyone if you're feeling blue over Mashiho not being apart of the final seven debut members Kyu," Seunghun thought.

"And point being?" Junkyu looked at Seunghun.

"Eventually, people will figure it out and Mashiho and you will have to come out to your fans and to the company that you're dating each other. That's just how it is," Seunghun explained.

"Not making me feel any better about this hyung," Junkyu said cautiously.

"Let me finish," Seunghun hurried to explain. "If by chance, the two of you don't debut together, you might as well confront YG and come out with Mashiho. Cause honestly, Kyu, I know you pretty well. I know that you wouldn't be happy as a member of a debuted group from your dream company if Mashi wasn't there."

"I guess you have a point," Junkyu nodded.

"Just think about it, okay?" Seunghun patted him on the back. "You May need to use that plan if everything else goes wrong."

"Okay. Thanks hyung," Junkyu hughed the older male.

Back to Present

Junkyu cleared his throat, and then began to speak.

"I had a very meaningful talk with Seunghun earlier this morning, and it has impacted these next few words that I'll begin to speak soon," Junkyu spoke.

"He told me that I should come out before it's too late. Before I get separated from someone. Before other people would notice. And I'm here to do that."

"Treasures, trainees, sajangnim, and staff and employees alike, this news will all impact you differently, and I don't expect you to all react similarly. I'm sure I'll see joy, anger, confusion, and other emotions in the mix, but I must say these words before it's too late, just as Seunghun hyung said."

"Everyone, listen up. I will only say this once. I am dating Takata Mashiho."

Treasures gasped and stared in confusion. Staff members and employees covered their mouths from the shock. Some faces were possessed with pure joy, and others with pure anger, just as Junkyu suspected would occur.

"And the reason I have brought this up is because I refuse to be in a different group without him. I love my Mashiho, and there is nothing that any of you can do about that."

All was silent as Junkyu continued to speak to everyone.

"So, sajangnim, if you wish to remove me from my debut member position, so be it. I'll have you know however — you would've just lost two very important people that could be vital to YG's future."

Junkyu chose his last words carefully as Seunghun gave him a thumbs up and smiled at the younger male for standing up to the main producer.

Yang Hyunsuk looked dumbfounded at Junkyu's news, and looked even more dumbfounded when people supported Junkyu and Mashiho. His face was even more twisted when Jeongwoo and Haruto stepped off of their podiums and joined Junkyu in center stage.

"Sajangnim," Haruto said clearly and confidently. "I agree with Junkyu hyung. We should be free to date who we choose. It's our own lives. And as someone whose known about the Mashikyu relationship for a little bit now, I fully support everything that Junkyu hyung has just said. That being said, I must confess something as well. I am dating Park Jeongwoo."

For Yang Hyunsuk, one dating bombshell dropped in his company was more than enough, but two? That was a bit much for his already stressful life.

And to set it in more, Jeongwoo spoke. "Haruto and I have talked about this, and if Mashiho and Junkyu have to break up because of you or if we have to break up because of your dating ban rules, the two of us will wholeheartedly leave with them. Maybe we'll go join JYP or SM."

The main producer pursed his lips at Jeongwoo's last sentence. He couldn't afford to lose four extremely valuable trainees that could be some of his strongest assets some day in the future of YG. But, the two couples dating would surely bring the company down.

But on the other hand, all four boys were extremely talented and had tons of fans. Without any of their fans, YG's new boy group wouldn't be as popular because of YG's decision.

Yang Hyunsuk was torn as he tried to come up with something to say.

"I will...think about your statements."

(A/N: thanks for supporting me and my stories! Thanks for 200+ reads and 40+ votes💕)

LOVE YOU ALL!!