Epilogue

The day was beautiful. The sky was a perfect blue, with mounds of puffy, white clouds scattered among the horizon. And at the very center of it was the sun. It was a perfect day.

And an especially perfect day to a hold a wedding obviously.

Everyone was up and about, getting ready for the special ceremony that was about to occur between a happy couple, namely, Kim Junkyu and Takata Mashiho.

Junkyu was with his little posse, aka the three guys that had supported him from the very beginning as Treasure A all stars. They would be his groomsmen, and were all delighted when he had asked each and every one of them individually. The lucky three that were chosen were Yedam, Hyunsuk, and the youngest, Doyoung.

Mashiho was with his little group — the other three Japanese boys that were able to stick with him till the very end. Mashiho was ecstatic that they would be with him on this special day, and he made sure that they were aware of his happiness of their presence. Those three boys were Haruto, Yoshinori, and the emotionless Asahi.

Since none of them wanted to cause a scene, Mashiho and Junkyu requested for the ceremony to be specifically held at one of the YG buildings, for the sake of secrecy and not wanting the public to find out about this special event that would be the next headline on Dispatch if word got around.

Flowers were being strung up everywhere, as well as pretty decorations and lots of chairs to accommodate for all of the guests coming, from Korea and Japan. Mashiho's family and relatives were able to come, as well as Junkyu's family and friends.

And of course, Treasure 13 and some of their other friends.

Those who weren't selected as groomsmen were sitting quietly near the front row, smiles on their faces and tears blurring their vision as they thought about their friends. Junghwan, Jaehyuk, Yoonbin, Jihoon, and Jeongwoo sat patiently, waiting for the ceremony to start.

While the officiator was taking his place at the podium, the small chorus group and instrument quartet began playing a soft song that instantly quieted everyone down so that they could listen to the beautiful tune.

A little ways away in two different practice rooms were Mashiho and Junkyu and their groups, each group anxiously trying to calm down the groom they were responsible for.

"Mashi, chill, you got this," Yoshinori reassured him, patting his back.

"Take a deep breath," Haruto advised, as Mashiho took a couple wheezy breaths and sat down in a nearby chair.

"Thanks for helping me," Mashiho thanked his friends. "I really don't want to mess up."

"You'll be great," Asahi reassured him. "You got this."

Meanwhile, a certain koala boy was pacing all around the room, while his three friends rolled their eyes at him and sighed in annoyance.

"Junkyu, chill. You will be absolutely fine. Trust me," Hyunsuk said.

"Yeah, hyung, relax," Doyoung agreed.

"I really don't want to mess up," Junkyu said. "And it's not like a monthly assessment where I have more chances to get things right. This is a once in a lifetime event! I can't mess this up!"

"We know, we know," Yedam said. "But calm yourself down — please. That's all I ask for. And plus, if you have a little confidence in yourself and you don't look so worried, maybe Mashiho hyung will actually know that you're happy about marrying him, because right now you look like an angry rhinoceros."

"Yeah," Hyunsuk agreed. "Stop being angry! We want our little koala back!"

"Okay I get your point now," Junkyu said. "Thanks for being here in my current state."

"Of course," Doyoung smiled, hugging the older.

*

Everyone took their seats and turned around as Junkyu came in, Yedam, Hyunsuk, and Doyoung trailing in after him. The music played for a little while longer as everyone let their gaze explore the entire room, beautifully decorated for this special occasion.

Everyone held their breath as Yoshinori, Haruto, and Asahi trailed into the room and stood a little ways off from Junkyu. Any minute, Mashiho would appear.

Mashiho walked into the room, making everyone's gaze fall on him. He quietly stepped towards the podium and stared into Junkyu's beautiful eyes.

Mashiho and Junkyu focused only on each other as the minister spoke. Then, the final parting words were spoken.

"You may kiss."

Cheers erupted from all over the room as the two collided their lips and kissed each other.

That night, the reception began, and naturally, most of the Treasure members were happily dancing on the dance floor.

As all of them danced and smiles were vividly on their faces, Mashiho and Junkyu looked at each other.

Funny, Mashiho thought to himself. That none of this would've happened if it hadn't been for a little dream of mine.

It truly, was, unexpected love.

(A/N: AHHHH oh my goodness it's over!! It's so funny that the last story I published would be the first story that I would finish tho~ thanks for all of the reads, votes, and comments! It's only been two weeks since I first started this story, and it already has 1K+ reads and over 100 reads! You guys are amazing! Please comment down below more story ideas down below! Also, if any of you would like a sequel to unexpected love, please tell me! I'll be releasing an update in a couple weeks letting all of you know about my final decisions!)

Thanks again!

LOVE YOU ALL<3