Author's Note~

Hey everyone~

So, it's been two weeks since I've updated this story and added its last chapter, and here are a few announcements regarding this story~

1. I WILL NOT BE MAKING A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK.

I will not be making a sequel to Unexpected Love. Reason being, I already have to write the sequel for The Sister of the Angel, continue writing The Photo and Stranded, so it's a bit much. Also, I feel like the plot has already ended quite well and there isn't anything I need to add.

2. Future Projects

As you all know, I have a SEVENTEEN Jun FF, Jeonghan FF, and Joshua FF all currently going on right now, and I have a Mashiho FF in the works write now. However, if you want me to write a fanfiction that I haven't already done, please comment below. And just so you know, I won't do just any group, cause I'm a girl and it's a bit weird for me to write a story about a guy falling in love with a girl group member. I also accept ships, and regarding SEVENTEEN and Treasure 13, please know that I am an avid Mashikyu, Jihan, Meanie, and Junhao shipper so if you request something like Kyudam it might not happen...

Boy groups I stan: BTS, SEVENTEEN, Treasure 13, NCT, GOT7, and EXO.

3. Final Words

Thank you so much for all of the support you guys have poured in constantly for Unexpected Love and the rest of my stories. I truly believe that I have some of the best readers EVER! Please continue to support my stories, as well as voting, reading, and commenting down suggestions down below.

LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!