Prologue (The Revenge of the Legendary Master)

No ones POV:

Somewhere in the Johto Region, on its highest summit stood a tall human with a Pikachu perched on his shoulder , spectating the magnificent and breathtaking view of the sunrise in front of him. His auburn eyes, now filled with determination and rage but deep within has a hint of despair and loneliness in it. Beside him, stood two pokemon mimicking their masters action and watching the sunrise on his both sides. One pokemon resembled a bipedal frog with a pink tongue wrapped around his neck and stood gracefully like a ninja. The other pokemon looked liked a bipedal dog pokemon with blue color but has black stripes on his face and an armour like body. It had a spike in his chest protruding out and a ring containing a stone on his right arm.
"It had been a long time, Master, " said the bipedal dog pokemon.

" You are right Lucario. But we cannot keep dwelling in the past and we have to move on.", said the man.

"But Master, how could you forget what they had done to you? It is not an issue that has to be lightly taken", yelled Lucario with a hint of anger in his voice .

" Pika Pikachu Pika Pika", yelled Pikachu angrily voicing his concern on the topic and agreeing with Lucario.

"Believe me Lucario. No human can forget what those monsters did to me if he were in my place. Those idiots took advantage of my innocence and used me as a ladder for their dreams and finally threw me aside. It makes my blood boil even till now.", said the man with the anger evident in his voice clenching his fist.

" But we will have to wait for the perfect opportunity to strike back. After all, Revenge is a dish best served cold. I will humiliate them in such a way that they won't even have the courage to come out of their houses. Until then we have to keep getting stronger. ", said the man.

He stood on top of one of the most perilous locations in the world, Mt Silver. For three continuous years, he and his loyal pokemon withstood harsh winds, raging snow storms, lightning strikes, chilly temperature and trained relentlessly and endlessly to achieve power no human ever could have imagined. He sighed and mumbled under his breath
" All due to the fateful day".

Authors Note:-

How is the prologue guys? I know it is quite regular but believe me I will try to make my story interesting and please don't forget to vote and comment on any topic related to pokemon on this book. As for the updates are concerned, I have no idea for updating regularly as anything can happen and I may go wrong with the promises. So I will try to update as frequently as possible. Guys if you like my prologue, can you recommend it to your friends? The next chapter will focus on the betrayal of our Hero.

The people whose stories that I read and got inspired are:-

gogolsarkar
This guys book Tryst with Destiny is just amazing guys. If you are an amourshipper, you will love his story.

Azazel0886
His books are just incredible. He has a lot of passion for amourshipping which is quite evident from his books. Go check his books for sure.

Other writes from whom I got inspiration are

XxWhiteYvonnexX The most prominent author in amour shipping. Be sure to check her books.

ShadowofUmbreon His books are also incredible and his style of writing is awesome.

amourshippingz

madashgoku

Raullet

Thanks you and take care.

Good Bye.