Chapter 8 (Lets do it)

"Wait it's you, Ash."

Professor Oak had tears in his eyes after he saw the raven-haired trainer in front of his own eyes, alive. He quickly rose from his sofa and lunged onto Ash catching him by surprise. He brought Ash into a deep loving hug expressing all his emotions that had been piling up ever since the incident by this single action. Ash gladly returned the hug and was happy inside to see his strength by his side. He had always seen Professor Oak as a fatherly figure and was happy to see him by his side in desperate times.

"Ash, I am really really happy to see you again. These emotions can't be expressed in words. I thought you were also killed by those bastards just like your mo..." said Professor Oak as he failed to complete his sentence with glossy eyes and a stuttering voice.

Ash also knew exactly how Professor Oak felt. Professor Oak always saw Delia as a daughter that he never had. He would always be by her side in supporting Ash in all the leagues. Losing her was like removing a part of his life.

"It's ok Professor. I barely had managed to escape from their horrific deeds or should I say, somebody helped me that day," said Ash as his mind was picturizing all the events happened that day.

"May I know who was that somebody Ash?" asked Professor Oak looking intrigued.

"I am extremely sorry Professor but I cannot reveal it. ..........not now" said Ash as he mumbled the last part with a hint of guilt evident in his voice.

"Its ok Ash. I really shouldn't have budged you after all of what you faced till now," replied Professor Oak.

"No Professor, I am really thankful and grateful to have known you. You are the primary reason for the start of my journey and it's because of your decision that I got my best buddy here who sticks with me till the very end," said Ash while consoling Professor Oak.

"Ah yes now I remember. Pikachu I am very sorry to have forgotten you. Now come here." said Professor Oak sweetly while looking at the electric rodent.

Pikachu immediately obliged the apology and launched itself into the air and landed smoothly in Professor Oaks lap. Professor Oak then petted Pikachus chin gently as it cooed satisfactorily as he loved the affection. Professor Oak then examined Pikachu.

"Hmm. As strong and healthy as ever. You are a fine specimen Pikachu. Congrats Ash" replied Professor Oak as he completed his analysis.

"Thanks, Professor. Right buddy?" asked Ash as he looked at his trusty partner.

"Piiika" replied Pikachu as it raised his fingers in the form of his signature victory pose as it agreed with Professor's words.

"So now Professor, why did you become very emotional on seeing me? I know that you had missed me but your voice was full of fear and rage. What happened Professor?" asked Ash while looking at the old man.

Professor Oak sighed and then continued.

"Take a look for yourself, Ash," said Professor Oak and he rose from his seat.

Professor Oak then went near the computer in the lab and copied the CCTV footage into a pen drive. He then inserted the pen drive into the TV and switched it on.

Ash sat on the sofa and leaned in with interest. His eyebrows raised as he recognized the familiar faces of the traitors entering the lab. He could see Brock convincing Professor and Gary along with Misty and coining him as a disaster and saw the rage of Gary. He then saw all the Pokemon attacking the duo and their disappearance along with a note.

"That's teleportation. Those grumpy brats." spat Ash with venom as he could see the traitors even trying to assault the Professor.

"Professor Oak. I'll deal with those lugs. The reason that I came here is to take back all my Pokemon from the lab. I will go have a chat with them. By the way, where is Gary?" asked Ash as he looked at Professor.