Renewed Commitment: Restarting the Journey

Hello everyone, SynchroBeast here.

It has been quite a while since I posted anything in Wattpad much less my story. Even though it has been more than 3 years since the last chapter, I kept getting dms, comments on resuming the story and I have to say, I am overwhelmed by the support and love you have shown towards the story.

Without beating around the bush too much, I'd like to say that I am positively back and I will continue my story and hope to entertain and engage you all. That being said and out of the way, this chapter will be something that is sort of my inner POV and thoughts that I would like to express.

 That being said and out of the way, this chapter will be something that is sort of my inner POV and thoughts that I would like to express

I have started using Wattpad around the year 2019 where I got into Pokemon and eventually into Wattpad. After reading countless stories of Pokemon and Amourshipping here, I wanted to create my own story that would be unique and different from the rest of stories here.

I think I did a fairly decent job till this point focusing on battles, the training arcs, explanation of powers like aura which is mostly my imagination at work etc.

Going forward, I need some time to actually think where the story needs to be headed from this point, reread my own story (I kinda forgot the implicit details lol), get back to writing groove (At this exact moment, I am not 100% confident in my ability to continue but I know I can get back if given enough time) and publish the chapters.

Unfortunately, the upload frequency would not be as frequent as it used to be (weekly) but I think I can manage monthly uploads with the same quality or even better than before.

It will take me a couple more months to start the story again as I have some background work to do on storyline, drafts, battling sequences, cover etc but I will post an announcement chapter like this before publishing the actual chapter.

Finally, I thank everyone who has supported me till this point, be it friends or beloved readers who comment in the story or ask me in dms when I will resume and others who were sad that this would join the list of stories that started out good but was eventually scrapped.

I remember me saying once that I would never abandon my own story and even if it takes me years, I will definitely finish it. I came back to fulfill that very promise and I will do my best to make it memorable.

Signing off,

SynchroBeast.