Chapter 7 (A Mysterious Danger)

Gyarados emerged out of his pokeball and pulled out a huge sphere of blue aura as it quickly surrounded them.

As the attacks collided the protective shield, a huge explosion took place blinding all of the Pokemon including Professor Oak and Gary as well.

As the dust settled, Gary and Professor Oak were shell shocked to see the outcome.

A huge crater was formed at the area of the explosion where the traitors once stood. A piece of paper was lying in the middle of the crater. It looked as if the two had just disappeared into thin air.

Gary hesitantly moved forward and took the piece of paper in his hands and read it out loud.

"We knew that you two punks would not join us. Consider this as a warning. The world is nearing its doom and the destruction is inevitable. We already taught that Ass Ketchup a lesson that he will never forget. Remember this Oak Boy, we won't forget what you did to us today and you are gonna regret it later. So, relax now until you can. The end is near."

The content of the letter brought shivers down the spines of both Professor Oak and Gary. The information contained in it was very disturbing. The fact that the entire Pokemon world could be in threat once again was very disturbing in fact. Even all the Pokemon seemed to be in deep thought. Almost all of Ash's Pokemon had the privilege of experiencing dangers first hand when they were traveling with him in which they had played a major part in stopping the disasters. Even though Professor Oak was nervous, he couldn't help but smile seeing the determination in their eyes.

Gary then turned towards Professor and Oak and said

"We need to inform Ash immediately. I think he is the only one who can stop this."

Meanwhile in Hall of Origin

Ash then got prepared to leave along with Sir Aaron while all the legendaries and the mythicals waved him waiting for his arrival next time.

"Summon him immediately," said Arceus while interrupting Ash's actions by telling him to stop.

As if on cue, a light purple theropod-like pokemon with stripes and markings of a darker shade and gray underarms and waist. It had round purple-striped plates on its shoulder area, where two pink pearls lie encrusted with a gray rim encircling them and fins in their back. Its arms have extended formations resembling gauntlets and a purple band around each wrist. It had a long neck, a pointed white crest on top of its head that extends to his wings, two strong horn-like tusks in each side. It had a jaw and a powerful tail.

"Go fetch your friend Palkia," said Arceus while looking at the water and Dragon-type Pokemon.

"Sure my Lord. I will go fetch him right away." said Palkia as he flew across the hallway. After a minute, it then reappeared with another dragon type Pokemon.

It was a dark blue sauropod-like Pokemon with some grey metallic portions, such as its chest plate, which has a diamond in the center. It also has various light blue stripes. It has a fin-like structure on its back and a crest on his head, resembling a dinosaur. It also had two horns on top of its head, two fang-like horns around its mouth and three spines on the back of his neck. It had three claws on each foot of the same metallic looks as its chest plate. Faint cracks existed across its body. The wing-like structure on its back is its main asset to control time.

Ash immediately recognized the Pokemon as he already saw it in Alamos Town. It was Dialga, The Dragon of Time.

"Dialga, please assist Ash to go to Pallet Town to get back all his Pokemon," said Arceus.