New Story !!

Hey guys, Rahul here.

Before beginning, first of all

Thank you very very much for the 1k votes on my story.

I never even imagined in my wildest dream that it would be possible.

As I promised, this chapter is to release the book cover for my second story and its summary.

So without further ado, let's check it out.

The book is titled,

"Inching Towards You" (An Amour shipping fanfic)

Cover credits to my first and best friend here SylveonKwami.

Thank you so much for the awesome cover dear sis. You did it in a such a less time and its so good. Thank you very much.

************************************

"Look Ash, I won't fall for you and your cheap flirting tricks."

"How do girls fall for you so easily?"

"All girls aren't like that Ash. We have some high expectations in terms of boys and when they meet the expectations, we fall in love."

Serena Yvonne, a beautiful honey-blonde haired girl, always fantasizes about her future husband to be virtuous and truly loves her.

An unexpected meeting with the most unexpected person changes her personality and develops a bond between them.

"Excuse me Miss? Hah! How funny is the English language. The thing which we boys shouldn't miss at all, we call them Miss."

"The stress levels earlier could be controlled by chocolates. But with  today's stress levels, we need human touch."

"All the girls in this world are not born for me Serena. They all have their life to live and I respect that."

Ash Ketchum, a boy possessing a lot of charm and good looks, never intend to have a serious relationship until he meets Serena.

How will this relationship affect his life?

Will his opinion on love and relationship change?

Join a simple yet exciting and emotional journey of two polar opposites coming and interacting with each other and creating a bond.

But,

Will the bond last?

Will the relationship work out?

Read and find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys, how is it?

Do let me know in the comments section.

Until next time,
RahulKalosChamp