Chapter 4 :- Revealation of The Truth (Part 2)

Still Flashback:-

No ones POV:-

Arceus stood in the Hall of Origin and took a long breath.

"This is gonna be a long story Ash so listen carefully."

"The day I woke up from my egg, I saw nothingness present in this universe Ash. I honestly felt very lonely and I wanted to do something. Then I started to realise my own power and this marked the beginning of the Era of life in this planet by the Pokemon God that is myself. But I knew clearly that I could not monitor the entire life species in the planet by myself and I could also feel my powers diminishing so I had created the trio of Dialga , Palkia , Giratina to monitor the time , space and antimatter present in the universe and they in turn created the other mythicals and legendaries. I had used up my power so much that I had to go into a deep slumber to restore my powers. Several centuries passed and I had finally woke up from my slumber. Then, what I found out was disturbing in fact. The humans that I created had started to quarrel among themselves and fierce wars broke out between kingdoms which threatened the very existence of the human race. That was the time that I had to step down to intervene between them. Then I had made my decision. I had created two of the most powerful human races in the world namely The Ketchums and The Yvonne's. They were god gifted, had the power to yield and use aura, were kind hearted and caring towards the people. The two races were created by the sole existence to protect the world. Gradually the two races got closer to each other and got married to each other. If a Ketchum man got married to a Yvonne girl then the children born to them would inherit the name of a Ketchum and the vice versa is also true. The three notable and the most powerful couples were Sir Aaron and Queen Rin , Red Ketchum and Delia Ketchum , Tin Yvonne and Grace Yvonne. They performed their duty selflessly and successfully accomplished their duties to protect this world.", said Arceus in a serious tone.

"Wait, does that mean Red Ketchum is my freaking father? It means that I .. I am the son the youngest Pokemon Master in the world?", asked Ash sounding very excited.

" You are much more than that my child. Your power surpasses even the greatest of my Chosen Ones but unfortunately your primary purpose of existence is over Ash.", said Arceus.

"What is that supposed to be meant?", asked Ash sounding a bit rude.

" It means that you have done a splendid job in disbanding all the criminal organizations threatening the integrity of the world namely Team Rocket , Team Aqua , Team Magma , Team Galactic , Team Plasma and finally Team Flare. You have succeeded in rescuing almost all the legendaries that were threatened by the humans. But ", said Arceus as he looked hesitant to speak.

" But what? Please tell me Arceus. I know that I can handle it. ", asked Ash nervously.

" But the incident of your betrayal shook my heart with sorrow Ash. I hate to admit it that your so called friends pose a serious threat to the world Ash. Don't take them jokingly. There are on the verge of creating an evil organization that is much more powerful than all of your previously destroyed organizations and they are making sure to avoid the mistakes done by the previous teams to make them succeed. And the first step of their plan is to destroy your moral confidence Ash. Do you remember what might have happened to your mother Ash?", asked Arceus.

"Now that you are speaking, I remember. The very first reason that I ran to my house was because of the disaster indicated by Absol. Which means.. ......", stuttered Ash as he was unable to speak.

"You are correct Ash. The disaster that was indicated by the Absol did happen really. Here's the full incident that happened before your arrival.", said Arceus.