Chapter 1 (I will never leave you)

A quick shoutout to Azazel0886 for encouraging me and supporting my work.

No ones POV:-

Flashback 3 Years ago

The anticipation of the crowd is building up. They are literally on the edge of their seats. This had been by the farthest, the battle of the century. Both the trainers had fiery passion in their eyes that is burning brightly. The same cannot be said about their physical appearance. They are sweating profusely, cuts and scratch marks covering their hands. Whynot, they had been their absolute best, strategizing and powering their way all through the tournament and here they are facing each other in the ultimate showdown. Their rivalry extending far beyond words could describe.

But now, they are ready.

More determined than ever to finish it once and for all and show the world who is a better trainer.

"Get Ready for the epic ending, fans. This amazing battle is nearing its end and you wouldn't want to miss an inch of their action." ,  roared the MC.

On the cracked battlefield with numerous patches, stood two pokemon majestically in front of their trainers. One pokemon looked like a fierce draconic monster engulfed in the color of black with two nostril like blue flames protruding from either side of his mouth. Its eyes red in color filled with passion. The draconic Pokemon's body had a sky blue color and its huge wings had a claw on top of them. It stood tall in an intimidated manner but panting profusely wanting to finish the battle once and for all.

The other pokemon resembling a bipedal frog stood gracefully like a ninja looking at the beast with an equally intimidating looks

The other pokemon resembling a bipedal frog stood gracefully like a ninja looking at the beast with an equally intimidating looks. He had a pink tongue wrapped around its neck and had a huge shuriken on its back. He looked just like his trainer. He was also panting profusely musturing all his strength and attack power into one single decisive attack.

 He was also panting profusely musturing all his strength and attack power into one single decisive attack

"You have heard him Greninja. GIVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GOT INTO ONE SINGLE WATER SHURIKEN." , yelled the trainer named Ash, mimicking the actions of his trusted pokemon.