Chapter 11 (Battle of Titans :- Part 1)

Authors Note:-

Hey guys, Rahul here once again. Sorry for the late upload. I was engulfed by my academic works and I uploaded today because I could squeeze some time. 

This Chapter is dedicated to my best friend and sis SylveonKwami. I hope you like it sis.

Anyways, this story is in the verge of getting 4k reads. I am really thankful to all of you. Guys, please leave a comment on this chapter as it will be really helpful to me to decide on how to write my battles. You might have read some of my battles in Azazel0886 book. But this is my first complete battle in my story. I hope you like it. So without further ado, let's dive into the story. Please vote and comment if you like it.

This is a tradition which had been brought up by my mentor Azazel0886. So I am continuing it. This AMV is an amourshipping AMV which I had recently been addicted to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip:- 30 Mins Later

"Show me our true power Ash Ketchum," yelled Sir Aaron while taking a pokeball from his pocket.

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it the other way. You'll get plenty of it Sir Aaron, " said Ash while picking out a pokeball from his belt.

"Then why don't we get started with?" asked Sir Aaron.

"Sure Sir Aaron. You may have the first move," replied Ash casually.

"You'll regret this Ash. Now come on out big friend, " yelled Sir Aaron as he threw a pokeball in the air.

In came out a large, bipedal, dinosaurian Pokemon with a green, armor-like hide covering his body. He had two pairs of pointed teeth: one in the upper jaw and one in the lower. Several spikes of varying size protrude from the back of his head, neck, and shoulders. Both sides of his chest, the center of his back and his knees had two triangular holes. There was a gray, diamond-shaped patch of scales covering his belly and a smaller one on his back. It had three claws on his feet and hands. A ring of spikes surrounded the tip of his tail.

"Tyraaaaaanitaaaar", yelled the Armor Pokemon as he came out of his pokeball ready to give his opponent a run for their money.

" A tyranitar huh? Ok then, Pikachu I choose you", yelled Ash as his trusty yellow fuzz ball leapt up into the air and landed in the battleground ready to give Tyranitar a battle that he would never forget.

Sir Aaron was quick to start the proceedings.

"Tyranitar, Use Stone Edge" ordered Sir Aaron.

Tyranitar gave a huge roar and nodded as he raised one of his arms and hit the ground with a huge thud. Several Stones sparkling with a glowy blue aura emerged out from the battlefield as they sped quickly towards Pikachu.

Ash was quick on his feet too as he immediately called out a move.

"Pikachu, Wait for it to come near you  and hit it with Iron Tail, "

Pikachu gave a cry as a sign of nod and leaped up into the air as his tail glowed a shimmering white aura as he hit the last stone edge coming towards him with his tail. The stone immediately developed cracks as it got blasted off into many pieces.