Thank You

Hey guys, this is Rahul here.

For all my loyal readers who hoped that the next update would be the chapter, I am extremely sorry guys. This is just a Thank Ypu chapter for my story reaching an important landmark.

Revenge of The Legendary Master written by RahulKalosChamp.

I started this story in February and it took quite a while for reaching 100 views and I had to relentlessly work in order to update the chapters.

In this journey in Wattpad, I had made quite a few number of friends who are still supporting me.

Finally, after a long 2 months and 10 days, my story had finally reached 5k reads and 580 votes.

The day I started my story, I had expected it go near to 10k read after and year or so but with the help and support of you guys, it reached half the landmark in just 70 days I suppose.

Thank you, Thank you so much guys.

Now for the shout outs of few of my loyal readers and friends who support me, ( Sorry, I couldn't name everyone so I start with the important ones.)

SylveonKwami
Robert_Downey_Jr1
Azazel0886
Trick_Sterling
Ironfistelite
pika__amour
Katie387750
Amourfan18
foreverhamliza
madashgoku

Thank you so much all of you. I hope you continue reading my crap and I will continue writing and publishing them.

The next update is supposed to be on Saturday and I really hope that I can pull that off.

Signing off
RahulKalosChamp