Important Notice

Hey guys, Rahul here and first of all, Sorry to all my readers who thought that this update is gonna be a chapter.

Sorry guys and I'll try to update as soon as possible. But now, this is an important notice and a sincere request for all my readers.

As you all know, Wattpad is now featuring some paid stories and also recognizing some stories with great potential and adopting them.

Since, my story fits neither in these two categories, the only sort of income that I can get by devoting my time here is Self Satisfaction and Confidence.

It is the duty of a reader to point out the mistakes of the author and make the story to be of better quality. I am not speaking of some of my friends here who had already done that time and again and I would like to sincerely appreciate them for their accuracy.

Secondly, the quality of work written in this platform depends on the number of reads and votes that the story had gathered. This is where the problem comes for many authors and some had explicitly stated them as well.

Some readers, not all, just go through the story and God knows if they had truly enjoyed or not but never bother to click the vote button. We, authors, have time and again mentioned at the end of our chapters to please vote and comment only if you liked it.

If they didn't truly like it, it is of no problem to me but if those kind of people could just mention why they didn't like it, we would be happy to receive feedback.

And then comes the troublesome lazy people. These kind of people read the entire story, enjoys it but are too lazy to press the vote button once in every chapter. Some people don't comment as they are not so social but they do vote which we can understand but these kind of people who neither vote nor comment but just read, Please either vote the chapters you like or refrain from reading my book.

The thing that I had observed from my last few chapters is that its the same number of people from each chapter that also vote for the next chapter.

To be honest, I would be happy to continue my story only for those few people who were there from the beginning. But the read count is steadily increasing and not the votes shows a different story.

Some people had personally messaged me that my story was good and they enjoyed reading it to which I asked if they had voted. Some already voted while the others immediately rectified their mistakes.

So, to all my readers who are reading this, if you are among those kind who are crazy enough not to vote, Please either vote or Comment your opinion on the Story.

This is the thing which I wanted to speak on. Now, moving on.
_----------------------------------------------------------

This message is for all my dear readers who had stuck with me till now.

Hey guys, I won't be taking long this time but once again Thank you all for being with me and giving me such an amazing experience in Wattpad.

I never felt that my story was capable enough of achieving what it had achieved and where it stands till now. I owe it all to you.

At present, Revenge of The Legendary Master has gathered 10k reads and 867 votes till now. I am explicitly stating that my story will definitely achieve more and will shape out into what all of you have expected from it.

Meanwhile, I am planning something big for the day my story hits 1k votes mark and the preparation had already been made for the announcement of my second book.

The book is titled, "Inching towards You".

Although it is an amourshipping story, this one doesn't contain any Pokemon and is of real-life characters and inspiration.

The cover had already been made thanks to my sis here and the plot is already decided.

I hope all of you will receive this strip similar to my first one and I promise that my quality of writing shall improve from Book 1 to 2.

Before closing, I have yet another announcement. I had already noticed that notifications are not being shown in Wattpad as frequently as they used to be.

Please, guys, I don't usually post random announcements and some shit in my Message Board. Whenever I post something, it will always be related to my story or an event dear to me.

Please check my Message Board for important announcements. The reason why I am mentioning this is that I had already announced this in my Message Board but got no replies. I am not blaming you guys cuz everyone of us is busy in our own lives and some of you even might have read that. But please try to be more interactive and I'll try to be more open.

That's all I wanted to say in this chapter.

Once again, Thank you for giving me the 10k reads count and I swear I won't stop here.

Regards,
RahulKalosChamp.

The Cover will be revealed and the synopsis will be posted when this story hits 1k vote count.

Thank you, guys.

Bye.