Chapter 19 :- (Reconnecting Bonds)

ReAnimation Jutsu:-

So finally we obtained our source in the first region quick enough. It won't be long before all the other regions would be under my control. Then I can finally overthrow the entire government and kill anyone who dares to oppose me and the first would be him.

"Hello Nurse Joy, I am Gary Oak from the Kanto region. I am looking for an acquaintance of mine throughout the Sinnoh but had no luck till now. Did you happen to know anyone by the name Paul Shinji?", asked Gary Oak in the hope of finding Paul.

" I am Paul Shinji. What do you want?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:-

"Ash"

"Ash"

"Ash Ketchum, wake up goddamit, "

Ash shot out of the bed like a bullet after hearing the loud screaming of his master and got his head bumped pretty hard by the floor due to the impact.

"Sir Aaron, What's up? Why are you shouting like a maniac?" snapped Ash angrily towards the aura master?

"Well my dear apprentice, if you could be so kind enough to wake up on time every day, you wouldn't have to with these head bumps and the crisp thunderbolts every morning, " said Sir Aaron while smirking towards Ash who just glared at him angrily.

"Ah, please don't patronize me with the sarcasm, "

"Believe me, Ash. I don't intend to. Now get up and hurry, " said Sir Aaron before closing the door.

After 30 mins

Ash is sitting on the bare ground while Sir Aaron is facing him about to tell him something.

"So coming to the point Ash, do you remember what I taught you previously?" asked Sir Aaron eyeing Ash carefully.

"Yeah, pretty much. You explained to me the mechanism of identifying a person's character by sensing their aura, " explained Ash with an uninterested look plastered on his face.

"Glad to know that information is being retained in that dumb skull of yours, " said Sid Aaron earning a hmph and a glare from his pupil.

"Just quit goofing around and get to work Sir Aaron, " said Ash angrily while facing his master.

"Alright. As you already remember the previous lesson, I'll demonstrate it to you and after that, repeat it till you master it, " said Sir Aaron.

"Got it, " exclaimed Ash showing off his signature victory sign and a first bump.

Sir Aaron went to a tiny clearing of land a few meters away and sat down in the meditation posture with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. After a few minutes, a blue cloak of aura gradually emerged around him indicating that the aura is activated by the guardian.

"Do you see the blue cloak surrounding me Ash?" asked Sir Aaron with his eyes closed.

"Crystal clear, " replied Ash Ketchum in a monotonous tone.

"This indicates that the power of aura had been activated by the respective aura guardian and can be now used, " explained Sir Aaron while his pupil Ash listened attentively.

"Now just do as I say, " ordered Sir Aaron as Ash just nodded his head in agreement.

"Stand erect at the same place where you are currently sitting and start meditating just like you used to do previously but this time,  do it while standing. Once you are done, we will proceed, ".