Chapter 9( The Journey Begins)

"Let's go guys."

Ash had then put back all his pokemon in their respective pokeballs and went inside the lab to meet Professor Oak once again after meeting his Pokemon. He could see the old man in front of his computer screen typing something.

"What's going on Professor?" asked Ash as he looked at the computer screen enthusiastically.

"Nothing much Ash. I had now officially canceled your license as a trainer which means that you are no longer an official Pokemon trainer and the trainer rules don't apply to you anymore. You can carry as many Pokemon as you like but most not participate in a league or a competition of any sort. Is there anything else that is necessary?" asked Professor Oak while looking at the raven-haired teen.

"No Professor. Everything is ok but please inform all the champions of every region to be alert of an upcoming catastrophe even though I am damn sure that they may get too cocky and don't believe you. But for the sake of people, we need to try." said Ash while sounding upset and agitated.

"It's ok Ash. I will inform all of them once again. If there is anything else, don't ever hesitate to come here. And don't you ever worry about your identity to be revealed because I would never inform anyone even it meant taking my life." exclaimed Professor Oak while tears started to swell in his eyes.

Ash then truly felt blissful to have such a trusty person in the form of Professor. At first, he thought that Professor too would betray him but the love and affection that the old man showered on him was priceless only next to his Mothers love.

Ash then slowly but steadily went near the main gate and stood in front of it, instead of leaving immediately, as if he was waiting for someone to show up. He looked at his watch and looked up to the sky.

"Is there any problem Ash?" asked Professor Oak looking dumbfounded by Ash's actions.

"It's nothing, Professor. I am just waiting for an old friend to show up. It's almost time now." said Ash as he looked into his watch once more.

As if on cue to Ash's words, He and Professor Oak had heard a draconic roar in the backyard. Professor Oak, concerned for the safety of other Pokemon, hurriedly ran towards the backyard while Ash stood there smirking internally to see the Old man in action once again.

Professor Oak then came back to the main gate and looked at Ash who looked like nothing had happened.

"You knew it don't you?" asked Professor Oak while trying to catch his breath that he had lost a few minutes ago.

Ash then smirked and looked at Professor Oak while trying hard to subdue his laughter from his stomach.

"I knew that you could need some exercise for your legs," said Ash while looking at Oak.

"Haha. Very funny Ash," said Professor Oak sarcastically.

"Anyways, Professor Oak can you do me a favor?" asked Ash sounding serious all of a sudden.

"What is it, Ash? Anything wrong?" asked Professor Oak sounding a bit terrified.

"You know about Charizard right Professor. He is extremely loyal to me after that incident in Orange Islands and if he hears about my betrayal, he may go berserk and it might hurt other Pokemon unknowingly. So can you please send the other Pokemon away for a while?" asked Ash with a hint of regret in his voice.

"Sure Ash. I can perfectly understand Ash. We all know how powerful he can be if he goes berserk. I will go send the Pokemon away immediately." said Professor Oak while hurrying away.

After a few minutes, Professor Oak came back and informed Ash that he could now go have a chat with Charizard.

Ash then carefully and cautiously approached the backyard slowly approaching Charizard.