Guess Who's Coming?

(A/N: Hi, (1st) please comment bc I feel really uninspired, (2) this is a fluff for the next chapter or so, but I'm going to try and start posting more often - and I'm posting at least two chapters today. ilysm :3)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Celeste and I walk back to my room laughing, but when we get there the door is wide open. We glance at each other curiously. Walking in hesitantly I look around the room.

I hear an "Oh my god," and turn around to see Celeste fixated on something on my bed. I turn to look at what it is.

An old book is laying on my bed, and from what I can tell it doesn't have a title. What is that book and what is it doing in my room? Who put it in my room?

I heard Celeste whisper, "That's the book," before a loud knock came to my door.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Celeste an I shared a glance before I went to answer the door.

"Hide the book first!" she whispered. I moved over t the bed, grabbed the book, and walked over to the other side of the room, hiding it between some books on the bookshelf. Celeste walked over to the bookshelf to hide the book more discretely as I went to answer the door to find Maxon on the other side.

"Maxon! I thought you were coming later?" I said, confused. I could hear Celeste move behind me to sit at my coffee table.

"Yes, I was but--," he paused, noticing Celeste for the firs time, " Oh, I'm sorry to disrupt, can I steel America away for a second?" he asked Celeste. She pretended to think for a second and then nodded her head.

Maxon pulled me out into the hall.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Ok, so I arranged for your family to come. They'll be here in a few days, but since your older sister, Kenna?" I nod. "Yes, ok, Kenna and her family are coming tomorrow."

I stood, shocked for a second, and then rapped my arms tightly around him.

"Thank you! I miss them so much!" I said. He kissed the top of my head and smoothed my hair. He spoke again when we pulled apart.

"I have to make their room arrangements, but I have a surprise planned at dinner." he said.

With that, he kissed my forehead and reluctantly walked off. I stood there for a second, still taking in this information, and then walk back inside. Celeste was sitting on the bed, large grin spread across her face.

She said, "I always knew he was a romantic."

"Were you eavesdropping?"

"No, you left the door a crack, I was simply testing my hearing." she said

We share a laugh for a bit, and sigh.

"So what do you think the surprise is?"

~-~

"So, do the other Elite know yet?"

Celeste and I were sitting and chatting at the coffee table by the window, and my sweet maids brought by tea too.

"Just you. You were smart enough to find out." I said.

"Speaking of, what should we do about Kriss' diary?" Celeste asked.

"What can we do?" I said. Honestly, after reading it, I'm starting to wonder if her nice was just an act. I always thought we were friends, or at least close, but now I'm starting to doubt her intentions.