A/N Updates!!!

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR ACCOUNT BACK AFTER, WHAT WAS IT? 2 YEARS?!

Also Happy Holidays to all. : )

Now, as promised, the story of how I lost this account -- and why I decided to try and get it back (it's short and rather boring but still).

So: I stopped updating in 2019 (I think) because I just fell out of touch with the story. However, I had still planned to update every now and again (bc I know the feeling of getting to the last chapter and it saying 'Updated 2 years ago'). About a few months after, though, I basically got an email saying that the email address linked to this account has been breached (lol that's so cute) and basically I couldn't get in or change my password back because the person had changed all passwords linked to that email.

Now, I was like 13 when I started this story. It's been quite a while, and I turn 17 in January (hey Capricorn bbs < 3). Every now and again though, my friends would tease me (and we all would laugh) about 'the time I wrote a fanfic with a sentient dog and it got 1K reads' (thanks for 2k btw <3). It's a common inside joke of our group since we all find my old creative ideas super bizarre now.

My friend had just started rereading the selection the other week (and with the movie that Keira Cass is working on) it was brought up more consistently. Being super curious on a drive to a Christmas party (I was not the one driving), I checked on my old account while my friend was driving and saw all the comments asking for an update. So my friend suggested I try to get this account back.

Well, here I am.

I'm not super into the Selection anymore, not like I was when I started this story, but I am big on writing, so I'm going to try and throw out updates as a 'writer's workshop' for me instead of leaving it all unfinished for you guys. The updates might be less consistent, but I do plan on finishing this somehow. (evil laughter)

I'm planning on rereading the latest few chapters and working on the new one, as it's been quite a long time since I've written this. Please be patient, it might be hard for me to get back into the Selection mindset.

Thank you all for reading, I love you all. See you at the next update. ; )

< 3