Im Sorry

(Exclaimer: please read until the end lovely readers, thank you!)

It started about a week ago, the plague, I mean. It started with the lower castes, the eights, and worked its way up. No one thought something this catastrophic would happen in such a short amount of time. I guess our distant future is war. Maybe.

Not only did we not think it to be this huge in the rankings, we didn't expect it to grab hold of the upper caste - especially not the ones. But unfortunately, that's exactly what happened.

No one knows if the plague was a result of the rebels trying to kill if the monarchy, or another country looking for war. There had been talk in the news press that disputes between Russia and Salguria have arisen, but the press is almost always wrong, besides - what would that have to do with Illea?

People were killed off, one by one. No one knows the cause of the plague, but people in the south seem to be more affected by it - not that that made a difference. Hospitals have hell of a job right now, I suppose.

The more devastating parts are the ones I've personally lost. Well consider me using the word personally a bit loosely. Things are a lot more grim behind close doors. Palace doors, to be in fact.

A couple I knew, well I'm sure all of Illea knew them in fact, had lost a friend of there's. Marlee Tames I recall. After that deaths in the palace just started happening like a chain reaction, not all though were from this 'mysterious plague'.

The couple I was talking about, Prince Maxon and Lady America, had been affected too. I think everyone in the country has, but they had it bad.

Lady America was close to Miss Marlee, would see her every day. Maybe the plague is contagious? We've lost half of our kitchen staff. Lady America got it as well. Died about a week after.

Prince Maxon was a wreck after that. Wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep, it was heartbreaking to see someone so .... devastated. It's the feeling like when someone's smiling big, but a second later it's wiped off because of a tragic event that had just happened.

Maxon didn't last long after Lady America. Some say he was pushed, others say he jumped off that balcony - like the tragic story of Romeo and Juliet: he couldn't live without his love.

King Clarkson was still in New Asia, on a business trip. Most people are relieved, but I wish he was here to suffer, after all he made everyone else suffer for him, and if wishing he felt some of his own cruelings makes me a bad guard, so it be damned.

With the loss of her son, and almost daughter-in-law, Queen Amberley went down not long after. People say she had stopped eating from grief, and simply starved to death. I heard a rumor that she had a few miscarriages, and she wanted a big family, so I bet the loss of her child and almost child-in-law really got to her. I don't blame her.

Lady Celeste is currently on trial right now. It was rumored that she tried to poison someone while helping the cooks down in the kitchen, but all of the palace denies it. She didn't, and I know that because I know who did, but I won't go into specifics - besides, they've already set a date for her to hang: tomorrow.

More people got infected in the palace as well: Carter, a guard and friend of mine; Lucy, a maid married to a friend of mine; Aspen, the friend married to Lucy-currently with the plague right now.

At the rate this plague is going, we won't have a country to run.

America Singer: Daughter, Sister, Fiancé , Friend
Maxon Schreave: Son, Fiancé, Ruler
Marlee Tames: Daughter, Friend, Sister, Wife
Carter Woodwork: Husband, Brother, Son
Amberley Schreave: Wife, Mother, Queen
Celeste Newsome: Friend, Daughter
Lucy Leger: Wife, Daughter, Friend
Aspen Leger: Son, Brother, Husband

Everyone is dead. I'm ending this series.

(Scroll Down)

APRIL FOOLS
I'm sorry hehe. Also thank you for 500 reads :) No - no one is dead. I'm continuing the story from the last chapter. Posting in a few days. Love ya <3 woofpaws