Chapter 10 - A pearl for an unformed gem

1,458 years later (1592 BCE)

White's pov-
Pink has been shattered and my patience for the reforming of Red is wearing thin. I don't have time to watch over her as much as I want to, therefore, a few decades ago I put a pearl into commission. We may be lacking materials as we journey into era two, but I have no choice, there is no spare pearls in circulation.

Popping the pale bubble around the small calcium based gem, she began to form. A small peach woman with her gem on her navel bows before me. "My Diamond, how may i serve you?" She salutes as I look down at her.
"You are not going to be serving me, your diamond is Red Diamond. You will watch over her and guard her with your life. When she reforms, she will give you your orders. You may leave."
The peach colored pearl nods in acknowledge as I carefully place the crimson gem into her grasp.
"One more thing, pearl" she stops to look at me once more "yes, your clarity?"

"Don't let the other diamonds know of Red's existence. It would cause... some inconveniences that I'd like to avoid."

((The gem above is what Peach Pearl looks like, except her gem placement in which would be on her stomach / navel. Credits to the artist!))

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)