Chapter 15 - Peach Pearl, the sweetheart

Your pov-

Peach proceeded to open the shining white doors infront of us by placing her soft, light colored hand on the sensor. The thin gem makes the diamond insignia before speaking, "after you, my Diamond."
"Thank you." I walk through, Pearl following on and closing the doors behind us. Finally, I let my back slide down a nearby wall until I'm sitting with my legs to my chest. I sigh before burying my crimson face into my knees.

I need to get myself together.

"Are you alright, my Diamond?"

Dragging my nails through my hair, I force myself to face the lower class gem. I take a look at her and smile lightly. She was quite a fancy pearl, possibly even more so than my late mom's. Her voice is quite soft, but not as soft as Blue Pearl's voice. This gem seemed to overall have a bit of a spark, a fire in her eyes if you will.

"I'm fine, but out of sight...when it's just us, call me Y/n-" I quickly change my mind "....Red...call me Red."

Peach smiles lightly, "Will do, my diamond Red."
I sigh a little, poor gem feels as if she can't go against the rules or be slack...maybe she's scared to?

Either way, I'll get her to come around.
I'll get to know her better sooner or later.

"You seem down, would you like me to dance for you? Or possibly sing?" The kind smile never left her face, it made me feel calm almost. Well - as calm as you can be waking up thousands of years after your initial death and being reincarnated into a superior being who also happens to be some form of royalty.

"...Please, would you sing for me?"

"At once, my Diamond."

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)