Chapter 18 - Re-introductions - The New Diamond Authority part 2

Your pov-

Swallowing my nerves, I brush a few strands of my crimson hair from my eyes, ushering my Pearl to follow me closely, knowing I'd feel better with her near me. Pushing myself from my stationary position, I follow the otherworldly white woman.

White's pov-

"I have someone I'd like you two to re-introduce yourselves to. It's been a few thousand years since her tragic death- but, that did happen to open a new door for her." I look down at the confused faces of my fellow diamonds.

I shift my gaze to the two tall white doors to my left. My pearl stands to the side as Red's pearl makes her entrance.
"Introducing, the divine, newly formed... Red Diamond!" Showing the diamond salute, she stands to the side, next to my pearl in order to let Red past.

Your pov-

Walking into White's chambers, the sudden feeling of dread washes over me. What would the diamonds think? Either way, it's too late now. Making my way to the middle of the room, I look up, hoping to mask the sudden rush of joy I felt being able to see my family again.

"Another diamond...so small, just like Pink..." Blue whispers, her eyes examining my form as if I were some type of odd abstract artwork.

"....Y/n...."

My eyes dart over to Yellow, realizing those words had left HER mouth. Smiling lightly, I manage to keep myself contained enough to let myself greet them both properly. "Hello, Yellow, Blue...It's been a while. It's good to see you both again."

The commanding voice of White cuts into our little reunion.
"Just so you know, although she was once a human, she is now a diamond. Meaning that she is to no longer be referred to as Y/n, but rather Red or Red Diamond. Do I make myself clear?"

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)