Chapter 25 - More Than One Ship Taking Off

Your pov-

Reluctantly making my way into the ship the diamonds had prepared for my trip, I look back to see Peach following. Seating myself, a peridot quickly runs onto the ship before saluting me, she seemed quite flustered. "Forgive me for being late, Red Diamond! I've completed the construction of the diamond communicator put into commission by my diamond. I've come to deliver it." Sighing, I thank the green gem and motion for Peach to take it. The device was in the shape of - you guessed it, a diamond. There were four colours that pointed to the middle of the piece of technology, blue, yellow, white and for the last quater, red. Obviously these colours represented the diamond authority as of now, without Pink.

As I'm about to dismiss the technician, she quickly stutters something. "I-I'm actually here to help you and your pearl on your journey though space as well...I was assigned by Yellow Diamond to pilot the ship."
My mouth forms an 'o' shape as I realize what Peridot means. Peach smiles lightly at the peridot and takes her position beside me. Peridot's cheeks tint a slightly darker green as she flashes Peach a smile back before starting up the ship, I snicker lightly at the cute situation.
"So, where would you like to go first, your clarity?"

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)