Addiction and Arguments

The reads keep going up boiiiz so thank you so so so much. It makes me so happy damn.

------------

"Questions?", you replied hesitantly, sitting up. He nodded slowly. "Mhm, we're just as curious as you are about who attacked you", he said thoughtfully. "This is our territory after all".

You never really thought of it that way. You bit the inside of your cheek nervously, you were intimidated by the tall vampire that stood beside you. He was so alluring somehow.

"Are you ok?", he asked softly, concern lacing through his silky voice. "You must be in shock surely". He stretched his hand out to trace where your bite mark had been. His fingers came away bloody, the red contrasting with his pale skin. He placed them in his mouth and sucked them. He sighed in pleasure, turning his head to stare out the window absentmindedly.

"Whatever blood is running through your veins, it's addictive", his voice was soft and sensual. "It's like a drug. Your scent is driving me insane". You choked at his words. He glanced back at you, his eyes were amused. "I haven't met anyone like you in a while", he admitted, laughing quietly. "Most girls I talk to are very... forward, if you follow", his mouth pulled upwards at the corners as he spoke, teasing you with a ghost of a smile. Everything about him was teasing and inviting, with a dark mischievous undertone that was so enticing.

"But you", his dark eyes pierced your soul. "I love people like you". You shivered under his intense stare. "Why?", you whispered, voice trembling slightly. He smiled properly, his fangs on full display, deadly and sharp and white. "Because-".

"Kim Taehyung, I hope you aren't doing anything to her".

You turned to see Jin standing in the doorway, arms folded in disapproval. He turned to face you, and his expression turned to sympathy. "How are you feeling?", he asked, walking over to you. He lifted your head up to examine your neck and nodded in approval. "It's fine, I'll wash off the remaining blood, and then a few days of rest, I'm pretty sure you lost a good bit, and it's important to recover properly from things like that". He turned to face Taehyung. "Go and gather the others in the living room, we'll be along shortly".

He nodded in consent, and headed towards the door. As he passed you, he swiftly leaned down to your ear. "I'll tell you some other time", he whispered seductively, and straightened up, giving you a wink. He walked out the door, his hips swaying from side to side in a hypnotic rhythm.

Jin quickly washed away the remaining blood with a wet cloth. "I don't have anything for you to wear I'm afraid", he sighed, staring at your stained clothes. "It's fine", you mumbled. "You've done more than enough, thank you for everything".

"Please, it's the least I could do", he smiled. Jin was attractive too, but in a very different way to Taehyung. Where Taehyung was seductive darkness, Jin was sweet and safe and comforting. It made you want to never leave the sense of security he provided.

"Let's go to the living room", he offered you his hand, and you took it. He pulled you off the table and down the hallway you came before. The last time you were here, you were in a daze, barely aware of your surroundings, so you took the time to look around. It was certainly not what you were expecting. You were expecting dark decor, but it was the total opposite. The walls were painted a delicate cream colour, accentuated by soft yellow lamps. There were two tall windows flanking either side of the front door, with beautiful iron designs spanning the glass.

Jin pulled you to the left suddenly, into a large living room that was done up in shades of pastel blue and gray. The six others were sprawled across the various sofas that dotted the room. You saw Taehyung sitting beside a large open fire, and he smiled at you. Jungkook was also there, avoiding your gaze, he looked awkward.

"This is Hoseok", Jin introduced, he gave you his famous heart-shaped smile, but you also noticed the dark lust in his eyes as they turned a deep, subtle red. You remembered what happened in the cafeteria earlier today, it seemed like such a long time ago.

"Namjoon", he grinned at you, he had dimples that flashed whenever he moved his lips. He raised his hand in an embarrassed wave.

"Jimin". He made no effort to hide his thirst. He looked at you with pure longing. He smirked at you, licking his lips.

"And Yoongi".

Dark, arrogant eyes glared at you from under a fringe. His lip was curled in disgust, and he was sitting as far away from you as possible.

"Why is she still here?", he snarled. "We already saved the brat, send her off. She's just attention seeking".

"We want to know who's hunting on our territory", Namjoon protested. He rolled his eyes. "Please", he scoffed. "She probably arranged the attack herself to get close to us". The others turned to him in disbelief. "Yoongi, is your head really that far up your ass?", Jungkook asked incredulously. He scowled and stood up abruptly. "I can't stand this", he snapped, and stalked out of the room. There was total silence.

"I think, that perhaps I should leave, thanks again", you mumbled, and turned to the door. You heard a whoosh of wind, and a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, preventing you from moving.

"You aren't going anywhere", a melodic voice breathed in your ear.

---------

this book has over sixty reads now and im s c r e a m i n g. i love y'all so much you have no idea

exams are on atm but im just staring at my laptop, trying to find inspiration :)

vote and comment <3