Seokjin and Spooning (pt 1)

over....?

six....?

motherfucking....?

thousand....?

reads....?

I-i....?

WHAT?!?!?!?!??!

WH-WHA-?!?!?!?

O-ok?

----------

It was that time of the morning where you were vaguely aware of the fact that you were conscious, but really weren't inclined to do anything about it.

You were only focusing on the fact that there was a source of extremely pleasant warmth emanating from your left and you wanted nothing more than to bury yourself into it.

"Well, isn't this nice?".

You slowly opened your heavy eyelids to see Jimin and Jin standing at the foot of your bed, Jin with a mildly disapproving gaze, and Jimin with a mischievous smirk adorning his features.

"So", he remarked, a false innocent smile spreading across his face. "Can we all sleep with you now?".

Your eyes opened properly at his remark.

"What the fuck no", you spluttered, your cheeks turning bright red. It was around this time that you realised that Hoseok was spooning you and you were curved into his chest. You shoved him off and stood up.

"I didn't mean it like that y/n, you dirty girl", he was clearly lying, but you had no way to prove it and he knew you didn't, judging from the wink he gave you.

He hadn't completely lost his cocky player personality it seemed. 

Unfortunately.

"That's quite enough", Jin scolded, whacking him across the back of his head for good measure. A small yelp escaped his lips but you felt no pity.

He was a vampire for fucks sake. He should be able to take a lot more than a simple whack.

"I should get going", Hoseok yawned, rubbing his eyes. "I need to run home and change", he grinned at you, the red in his eyes was gone, replaced by a dark sugary brown colour. "I can't be seen walking out of your apartment block wearing the same shirt as yesterday can I darling?".

You ducked your head, trying to disguise your extreme embarrassment by hiding your face with your hair.

"Yes, do", Jin commanded. "Jimin, go with him".

He opened his mouth to protest, but shut it again at the look Jin gave him.

"Don't be such a crybaby, we'll follow you", he said firmly. "That is, if you're ok with coming to our place y/n?", he looked at you for affirmation.. 

His hair looks so good, the perfect shade of caramel....Damn....

"Sure", you replied, giving a wide, hopefully innocent looking smile. But Jimin gave you a knowing glance and his lips curved into a small smirk, which freaked you out a little.

"See you soon darling", Hoseok breathed, kissing the top of your head before disappearing along with Jimin.

"I took the liberty of picking clothes out for you", Jin smiled, handing you a white hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans. "Although, I hate to say it y/n, but these are honestly the only nice things in your wardrobe".

Well, you thought that was a little harsh. You had a rather impressive collection of charity shop mom jeans. 

But of course Jin, with his perfectly fitted, dark blue straight-leg jeans, and shirt with sweater combo, probably wouldn't appreciate them as much as you do. And he would probably appreciate them even less if you informed him how cheap they were, his clothes were clearly expensive designer pieces, you didn't have to be an expert to tell.

 You knew just by looking at them that the total outfit probably cost more than three months of your rent. And you were struggling to pay that as it is.

So you just smiled awkwardly and shrugged.

"Taehyung is minding you tomorrow", he said suddenly, scanning you up and down. "He can take you shopping, he'll pick something suitable".

"Uh no thank you", you laughed nervously, playing with your fingers anxiously, twisting them repeatedly.

"It's not an offer, it's an order and that's final", he said simply, straightening the trinkets scattered on your shelf. You bit your lip, not sure what to do.

"Jin", you finally whispered. "I don't have enough money to buy a load of new clothes".

He paused before turning to you and grasping your two hands in his own. A strange feeling of warmth and peace flowed through you, and you relaxed almost instantly.

Jin was now standing quite close to you, you were trying hard not to stare at his perfect lips and twinkly eyes.

"Y/n honey", he said sweetly. "We have more money than we know what to do with, we're buying them for you, don't worry about it".

You wanted to protest, but Jin placed his finger against your lips. 

"Don't even think about it", he warned you playfully. "Just go and get dressed, so we can go to the house".

He dumped the clothes into your arms, and pushed you into the bathroom to change. As he shut the door behind you, the realisation of what he had just said hit you like a brick wall.

Taehyung was minding you tomorrow.

Shit.

-------------

bit of a filler oop-

vote and comment if you liked it I guess

peace out uwu :)