Sunshines and Screams (pt 1)

So uhm

*cricket noises*

I'm taking state exams in two weeks, and I'm so sorry for not updating this in two million years. I'm trying to get through three years of material I never bothered to study. :")

Pray for me. 

BUTOHMYGODYOUGUYSTHISBOOKISONTWOPOINTONETHOUSANDREADSLIKEWHATTHEACTUALFUCK?!

Oh also, made a slight mistake, forgot to mention what Jimin was apologizing for in the previous chapter. In AM and Anger he was kinda condescending and shizz, so yeah.

Anyways.

------------------

You shut the door with a groan. Jimin's duality was something else.

There was a small note from your mom, saying she was doing a night shift, and to not wait up for her. This was the third one this week. At least you started work tomorrow.

You figured you might as well go to bed, Jimin and you had spent so long talking that it was beginning to get dark by the time you had arrived. You were exhausted anyway.

You quickly changed into pajamas and brushed your teeth before climbing into your bed and burrowing into the sheets. You fell asleep in no time.

~

You woke up in a place that was most definitely not your bed. You seemed to be lying on a fancy sofa, like something from an old movie. You looked around curiously, and had to contain a gasp.

You were in the most beautiful hallway you had ever seen. The tall marbled pillars were accentuated by flowing golden silk curtains that fluttered in the draft from the exquisite windows.

It was like nothing you had ever seen, except perhaps in history books, like out of a house belonging to a noble.

The sound of sharp, anxious footsteps distracted you from your state of wonder. You looked towards a door to see a woman hurrying into the room. Something about her struck you as odd. You then realized that it was her clothing, she was dressed like a maid from the 1800's. Her long, plain black dress was covered by a simple white apron. Her narrow face was pinched with stress. She seemed to not notice you.

"Excuse me?", you said softly. When you heard no answer, you stood up and stood in front of her. "Excuse m-".

Your request was cut short in shock as the woman walked through you. It was like you were a ghost. You whirled around to watch her walk towards another door at the other end of the hall.

When she opened the door, a warm light spilled into the room you were currently in, which made you realize how dark it was in here. You could hear a soft piano playing, layered over by a pleasant hum of chatter. You tried to identify the familiar sounding piece of music, but couldn't. You knew next to nothing about classical music. (A/n: rondo alla turca- Mozart, if y'all wanna bit of atmosphere vibes)

You quickly walked over to the door, and gazed in awe at the sight before you.

The door led to a small balcony, with a grand flight of steps that swept down to a beautiful ballroom, filled with women with flowing gowns, and men in smart tuxedos. Soft lamps lit the room, and the middle of the floor was filled with dancing couples.

You glanced over to the corner, and your eyes widened.

Sitting there, playing piano with a carefree smile, was Yoongi.

His hair was a different colour, it was brown, but there was no mistaking the breath-taking vampire. His smile completely changed him, it made his entire demeanor bright and beautiful. It grew even bigger as his long fingers flew across the piano keys faster and faster.

Without even noticing, you had drifted down the stairs and towards him, completely entranced by this radiant being. You paid no mind to the waltzing partners who glided straight through you. As you drew closer, you realized there was a girl standing beside the piano. You could also now see how Yoongi occasionally threw her an adoring glance, and how her lips would curve into a flirtatious grin every time.

She was...the most beautiful human you had ever seen.

She had long dark hair that was done in an elegant up-do, with occasional crystals sparkling here and there. Her flawless skin and pouted lips made you incredibly envious. Her dark eyes glinted with mischief.

"Eunha", an all too familiar smoky voice called softly from behind you. You turned to see Taehyung staring through you up at the girl, who must be called Eunha. "Would you like to dance my love?". His eyes were filled with the same adoration as Yoongi's, his usual smirk nowhere in sight, instead being replaced by a cute boxy grin. You turned back to see her smile back at him.

"In a minute Taehyung", she said sweetly, God, even her voice was perfect. "I just need to attend to something first. I'll be right back".

"Of course", he smiled. "I'll wait for you by the window".

She nodded and slipped out a door that was hidden by a curtain. You decided to follow her.

The door opened onto a small dark corridor, which she walked about halfway down before halting.

"So y/n, are you enjoying the show?", her voice was still sweet as she turned to face you, but there was now an undercurrent of malice laced through her words. Her lips were pulled up in an eerie smile, the glint of mischief in her eyes now looking more like madness. "What do you think of my boys, don't they seem so happy?". She could see you.

"Your boys?", you whispered. She nodded as she approached you. "Yes, Taehyung and Yoongi, they're my boys, the others too", she leaned so close to you that you could feel her cold breath hit your face. "I am the one they love, the one they hold dearest, the one who's blood is addictive to them". Her lips pulled back in a snarl. "How dare you show up with your blood", she hissed, his eyes filling with rage. "All they needed was me, all they will ever need is me. How dare you", her voice rose to a scream as she pulled a dagger out of her corset and stabbed it into your chest.

You screamed, but of course, nobody could hear you except for her. The last thing you heard was her manic laugh as everything went black.

---------

unedited.

peace out uwu