Chapter 2 ✔

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments (but in a friendly way!). I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was my alarm on the bedsidetable. I rubbed eyes and sat up. 'Oh god. My head hurts so bad ... just like a jackhammer. But I had such a weird dream'. I got up and shambled into our kitchen where my mother was sitting and reading a newspaper. "Morning," I murmured and sank into the chair across from her. "Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?" I shurgged my shoulders and filled my cup with tea. "Fine I guess. I have to tell you what I have dreamed. You wanted me to marry a guy called Mark and there was also a tall red idiot who helped you with everything. That was weird," I laughed and took a sip from my tea. "Oh really? A weird dream, indeed. Tell me more about this tall red idiot," next to me sat that idiot, what caused me to spit my drink out. "What the fuck? Wait a second... Sooo, it wasn't a dream?" I whispered in shock. Alastor shook his head and his grin widened. "I am afraid I have to say no, it wasn't." I covered my face with my hands and took some deep and long breaths. That means: everything I've dreamed is actually true? "Y/N? I hope you have a good excuse for your little performance yesterday," my mother looked over her paper to me. I laughed nervously and cleaned my mess up. "I - I have not. I am sorry mom. It was just too much for me. He was already totally fired up! Say, have you ever talked to them before?" She shook her head. "I have only talked to his father. Maybe he told Mark something because his father likes my idea as well." I sighed and rested my head on my hand. "And why is he still here? I mean our date is over?" I asked curiously and pointed at Alastor. "Oh. I have to disappoint you, my love. But I will stay until you are married." Alastor smiled at me and I was only staring at him. Are they fucking kidding me? "Is this some kind of joke? If yes, it isn't very funny." My voice was shaky. Until I am married? Now I have a serious problem because it'll be impossible to ruin their marriage plans as long as this guy is helping my mother. It was quiet for the rest of the breakfast and after that I went back to my room to get dressed. I put on my clothes (Picture below)

and brushed my H/L H/C hair while humming a melody

and brushed my H/L H/C hair while humming a melody. After a while I took my phone and searched for the song. When I fond it, I clicked on 'play'and turned the volume up ... only a bit. I continued brushing my hair and this time I sang along: 

I have a dream
A song to sing 
To help me me cope 
with anything
If you see the wonder
of a fairy tale
You can take the future
Even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels 
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream
I have a dream