Chapter 20

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments (but please do it in a friendly way). I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

"Oh no ... This stupid spider slut," a girl with grey skin stormed past us three, right into my kitchen. "Why do you must ruin everything?!" We exchanged confused looks and followed the girl who was, I assumed, Vaggie. Standing in the doorway we saw a tall white man, with 4 arms. Oh God, that's the spider definitely... "I ain't ruin anything, you bitch! ... why does this thing have no liquor! That's what a fridge is for, to keep liquor cold!" "Angel you can't just invade someone's privacy," Charlie closed my fridge while Angel looked through my cabinets, I believe he thought I'd kept my alcohol somewhere else. "Nobody cares about privacy where we come from" Vaggie rolled her eye, crossing her arms over her chest. She had an X over the spot where her second eye should be. She wore a white dress, with a purple belt, stockings and a red bow in her white hair. Angel on the other hand, well, he wore a light pink and white striped tux, combined with some pink gloves. Not to forget the mini-skirt. "Angel you dumbass, we're not in hell right now and stop roaming through her stuff!" Vaggie shouted at him and I made a mental note to clean everything up, once they were back  'home'. "I don't care where we are I just want something to drink... ey lady!" The spider's attention laid on me ... at least I thought cause I was standing behind Vaggie and Charlie. "Me?" I pointed at myself and raised my eyebrows. "Yeah you, hotstuff. Now tell me, where do you hide your liquor? Is it in the kitchen? Do you have a hiding place for it?" "W-well, I-I..." Alastor placed his hand gently on my mouth, stopping me from speaking any further. "Please don't tell him where it is. He's even more awful when he's drunk. So please don't say a word about the whereabouts of the alcohol, my love." I had no idea what he meant by that but okay. I nodded and he put his hand behind his back. "So she does have some here. Ah fuck it, I'll find it sooner or later," the spider shrugged his shoulders but didn't stop roaming through the cabinets. "Angel? What are you looking for now?" He opened another cabinet with my baking ingredients in it. "I'm just curious if she has any drugs..." Charlie facepalmed and Vaggie sighed in annoyance. "Does she look like she would do drugs?!" Angel looked at me for a second before he continued disorganizing my stuff. "I don't know. Still waters run deep." What?? Excuse me!? Who does he think he is to declare something like that?? "Angel I would suggest you to stop making a mess and sit down in the living room like a good boy or else your organs will be my next meal!" Alastor's eyes turned into radio dials and his voice became more static. I've never seen him like that before and it scares the shit out of me. "Oh, keep going. I love it when you talk dirty to me~" Angel clinched onto Alastor's arm and purred just like a cat. Oh dear lord. "Y/N! Why don't we sit on your sofa and talk or tell you something about us?" Charlie chuckled nervously and pulled me by my hand out of the kitchen. "B-but what about A-...?" "They'll be fine. Don't worry!" She pushed me onto my couch and took a seat next to me, Vaggie sat on my comfy armchair across from us. "S-so Y/N. How things are going?" Charlie laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. "Why did we have to leave those two alone? Charlie, what is going on?" I crossed my arms over my chest, cocking my eyebrows sceptically. "N-nothing, what are you talking about? Alastor and Angel are just talking, nothing to worry about." "Then why did we leave?" Vaggie interrupted before the blond girl could say anything else. "Because Angel is a fucking idiot without any manners and the radio fuck is teaching him a less-..." she was at a loss of words when suddenly Al stormed into the living room, followed closely by Angel Dust who had a kind of love sick expression printed on his face. "Why are you always running away? Do I make you flustered~?" The red deer man pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Angel, shut your mouth." He sat in between Charlie and me, I assume he wanted to avoid Angel taking a seat next to him. The spider sat to my right and Alastor to my left ... sandwich-time! "Very clever! Really! Don't try to hide behind her, you can't escape me!" Angel pouted and leaned against the headboard of my sofa. "Dear Satan, please, can't you just go away!" Alastor laid his head on my shoulder, exhausted and annoyed by Angel's behaviour. I chuckled lightly and patted his head which made him smile softly. "So, we're going on a walk tomorrow?" Vaggie looked at her nails, waiting for my answer. She looked a little bit bored. Maybe she doesn't wanna be here. "Yeah, I thought it'll be nice if-..." I suddenly felt a hand running over my thigh (by the way: you are still wearing the work clothes) multiple times and when I looked to my right, I saw Angel being fascinated by something? "Woooow, your skin is so soft. I wish mine was too, that would add a special touch when I'm working. I just have this fluff that looks like boobs," the spider pushed his 'breasts' up and grinned at Alastor, followed by a wink. "I'd welcome it if you'd keep your disgusting hands to yourself," Alastor said through clenched teeth, which let his grin look even bigger. The white spider raised an eyebrow before he smirked widely. I didn't like this smirk... at all. "And what if not?" One of his four hands snaked around my waist, the second laid still on my thigh, another was running through my hair and well the fourth was... laying on one of my breasts. This guy is unbelievable. Luckily, he's already dead and I don't have to deal with him all the time. "Okay, listen. Keep your hands to yourself or I chop them off and stuff them down your throat. Clear??" Angel looked at me confused but soon a wide smirk followed. "Uhh, I like that. Listen, sweetheart. I'm 100% gay but if you'd pay me I could provide you some services, y'know~?" "No, I don't know?...", I said a bit worried. Alastor snaked his arm around my shoulder, which gave me some sort of safety. "Besides, no one would ever want that, Angel Dust", the deer demon chuckled, giving me a peck on my head afterwards. The spider gasped in shock. "You take that back! How dare you say something like that to someone like me. I know enough men who are just dying to fuck me!" ... w-what? Vaggie sighed and massaged her temples. "You must know, Angel is a prostitute" "And a Drag Queen! Don't forget Drag Queen!" The spider interrupted her explanation rather rudely. But thanks to her I now know what he meant. "Okaaay, buddy. Uhm, about your offer... how about no? I already have a boyfriend and also I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. Soo, no thanks." I pushed all of his hands off of me and scooted closer to Alastor. "Ohh yeah? Well, he doesn't need to know~ it could be our little secret~" Angel snickered and ran a hand through his hair, smirking down at me. "That might be a little difficult". I've got the feeling Angel thinks he can seduce everybody with his sweet talk and his looks but his tactic is not working on me. "Why? Scared he might find out, babe~?" He 'seductively' pushed his fluff up. "Oh, he already knows ... you know, this gentleman next to me here is my boyfriend and I believe he doesn't quite like your offer that you made me." I glanced over to Alastor who grinned wickedly at the spider. "Oh shit", Angel murmured under his breath.

A/N: I am so sorry that I was gone for so long but I'm a lazy piece of shit... xd