Chapter 3 ✔

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

I hate it! Her grin, everytime when something went like her plan. I closed my door and sat on my bed ... well ... I thought at least. Slowly turning my head around to see on what I am sitting but I already had an idea cause I saw red hair out of the corner of my eye. And oh my god, I swear I'm gonna kill him. "And? Did you have fun? Well, I think it looked like you amused yourself very much," Alastor put his hands on my waist. Yes I was sitting on his lap and no he wasn't there before and no I didn't want to remain like this. I tried to stand up only to be pulled back onto him. "Yes it was funny. So what do you want this time? And more important: when will you leave?" I asked really annoyed. He shrugged his shoulders but was still grinning. "I just wanted to check on you, dear." "Great. As you can see I am totally fine. You can leave now, bye!" I pointed to my closed door and tried once again to stand up but he had other plans. He turned us in one quick move around so I was lying under him. Each of his hands rested next to my head. I looked at him confused and sighed. "And what now, you genius?" He rolled his eyes and one of his hands went over my thigh. OH MY GOD! Wait.... I am wearing a skirt!.... He wouldn't dare! Just as his hand was going higher on my thigh, I gasped for air and wanted to slap his stupid face but he caught my wrist. Alastor looked at me warningly. "I wouldn't do that if I was you, darling." I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. "Let me go or I'll ....-" "...scream? Are you sure? If you don't like this, why aren't you struggling?" I starred at him in surprise. He was right. For a moment I was searching for an answer but I couldn't find any. His grin widened and he came closer to my ear ... again. "I would really love to continue our little conversation but your mother is preparing dinner and you are hungry for sure. Why don't you help her, my dear?" I nodded dumbfounded. He got up and helped me standing up from my bed. Before he left, he took my hand and placed a kiss on it. I shook my head and smoothed out my skirt. I really don't understand him and I don't think I ever will. As soon as I left my room too, I heard some noise from our kitchen. Deciding I could, indeed, help my mom, I went in and found her chopping vegetables. "May I help you?" She looked up at me and nodded smiling. "Thanks sweetie." "No problem mom" Looks like she was making Spaghetti, not really my favorite but okay. "Mom? Can I ask you something?" "Sure." I took a deep breath before speaking. "From where do you know Alastor? I mean you have never mentioned him in any conversation. He was ... just here. You would never let a total stranger in our house or near your only child. So don't try to lie to me. I know you are hiding something." My mother stopped chopping and looked at her hands. That means I was right. "Listen .... I ... uhm ... it's complicated ... you see ... I - I mean Alastor is ... well ... can we discuss this after dinner? Please honey." I sighed. At least, now I know there is more and this time she can't keep her secrets to herself.

[After dinner]

As soon as the kitchen was clean, I crossed my arms over my chest. "So Mom. You wanted to tell me something?" She sighed and nodded slowly. We sat in the living room on our sofa and I waited for her to speak. "Uhhhm ... okay. I don't want you to freak out. So uhm.. you see, it's ... I wanted it to work without any distractions or something else. So I decided, I needed help ... and then I thought: if you want it done perfectly, you should turn to a demon for help. A demon with ... special powers." I looked at her in shock. Is this supposed to be a sick joke? "B-But don't worry, sweetie. He won't hurt us. We made a deal and if he wants what I've promised him, he better do what we've agreed on." I cupped my face with my hands and tried to understand this whole situation. A demon ... with special powers ... in our house ... who can move around on his own! "You are kidding me, aren't you?" I asked nervously, thinking back to when he was in my bedroom. Does that mean I have to deal with this kind of interactions as long as I am living here?? "You have my word, dear. Nobody in this household has to fear me, unless you want to fear me," Alastor looked at me with a smirk. If I could I would end him, right here .... right now. His stupid grin annoys me! "Mom? You know, you don't need him. I mean Mark is nice and sweet and everything. I think it'll be not so bad to marry him," I tried to convince her to throw this fucking demon out but she shook her head. "I am sorry but I don't trust you in this. He stays until this whole thing is over. And now go back to your room. I wanna rest for the rest of the day." She said and closed her eyes exhausted. I wanted to say something but Alastor shook his head warningly. I puffed and went back to my room and after I slammed the door shut, I walked around trying to think of a way to get rid of Alastor. If he is a demon ... maybe some quotes from the bible will help? Or maybe holy water? What am I thinking?! "I can hear you walking back and forth. What's on your mind, sweetheart?" This guy!! I am going to kill him sooner or later! "That's non of your business," I hissed annoyed. "Oh that's how you gonna play? Behaving like a stubborn child?" He raised his eyebrows, his hands behind his back. I crossed my arms over my chest and turned away from him. "Bite me!" I saw through my mirror how his grin widened. "Was that a demand?" "Shut up!" I threw my hairbrush at him but he was gone. Did he leave? He better did! I looked nervously around. Where did he go? Is he even still here? I heard a chuckle from behind and turned quickly around with a surprised gasp. "What do you want from me? Can't you just leave me alone??" I whisper-shouted at him. "No, I think it's funnier this way, my dear. But now you should sleep. See you tomorrow," he gave me a kiss on my hand and vanished. What the heck?! Next time when he touches me in that way, I'll kick him somewhere where it hurts the most!

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I corrected my grammar mistakes and typos in my school cause my lesson got canceled lol. Anyways, thanks for reading. See ya♥