Chapter 17

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

"Alastor let her down!!! You're choking her like that!!", I screamed. My voice full of panic. The demon looked at me with a raised eyebrow while still holding my mother up in the air. His hand wrapped around her throat. "And why would I do that? If your mother is gone, no one can dissolve our contract," he snickered and squeezed a bit harder. My mom let out a choked gasp. "Fine, you win!! The deal is still valid. Now let her down! I don't wanna loose my mother too." Both gave me a look of surprise before Alastor let her fall to the ground. She coughed and tried to inhale as much air as possible. "Don't you dare do that again," I hissed at the demon. I helped my mom sat down on my couch and brought her a glass of water. "Oh I almost forgot. Guess what? Mark's machines were turned off this morning. Congratualtions Alastor. You really killed him. I hope you're happy now," I spat in his face. "W-WHAT?!" "Yup, it's true. Alastor managed to kill Mark. Great, isn't it?", I sarcastically said to her and crossed my arms over my chest. Her shocked gaze fell on Al and boy oh boy. Nothing's worse than a mother who's angry. "You stupid demon! Have you any idea what that means!? He was the perfect guy for Y/N!  Now I have to find another-..." "No", I interrupted her. "Excuse me?" "I said No. I don't want to do this anymore. I am 21, almost 22. I think I can decide myself who I want to be with and I want to spend the rest of my life with someone I love!" Her eyes widened. "B-but I thought you lo-..." "..-ved him? No. I have never, which nobody knew because I played along to make all of you happy. But now, I wanna be with who I really love." Both of them were dead silent. Alastor because he kind of knew what was coming next and he didn't want to get involved into the argument. And my mom, mostly because she was speechless. "You love someone? And who is it?" Oh god. I totally forgot that I actually have to tell her. Damn it. I took a deep breath and pointed at Alastor. My face was red as a tomato and I was facing the ground. What am I doing? I am so dead now. "You're kidding, right? You can't be serious! Alastor?! ... a demon!? You can't ... you ... I don't know what to say! You love him!? Oh that's great! Really! And what do you do now? You marry him, move in together, have some demon babies and then die together? Y/N! He's already dead! He died decades before you!! Did you even think this through? You-..." "Enough! I don't want to hear it! I saved you from being choked and this is what I get?? If that is how you think, then you can go home and yell at the mirror as well. Now get out of my appartement", I held my open hand in front of me so she could give me the spare key. "You'll regret your decision sooner or later and then you'll come crawling back to me. You'll see," she huffed and after she gave me the key, she left and let the door slam close. "Such a dramaqueen," I rolled my eyes and put the key away. "It's quite impressing how you defended yourself", Alastor put his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks ... But now, back to business. I am not done with you", I turned around and looked at him. "Oh, I hope you're not~," he grinned at me with his hands behind his back. "This thing called relationship can only work if you say the 3 special words." I can see that Alastor has absolutely no idea what I was talking about. "3 special words?? Hmm, let's see. Please forgive me? ... I am hungry? ... Don't touch me? .... How are you? ... let's make love?" I facepalmed and shook my head. "The last weren't even 3 words. Until you figured out what I mean, you're not allowed in my flat. So get out!" I started walking out of my living room, when suddenly two arms wrapped around my torso. "I am only teasing you, dear. No need to run away~," he chuckled and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I love you, sweetheart" my eyes widened, my mouth was agape. Did he really just said it? I've waited for so long for this moment. Alastor turned me around in his arms and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to prevent myself from falling down. His hands were on my thighs when he slowly leaned in, his eyes glued to my lips. I copied his actions and closed my eyes. Then, when I thought the moment would never come, he pressed his lips onto mine. A firework of emotions exploded inside of me. Anger,  relief, happiness, sadness and fear. I was angry because he killed someone innocent, relieved because he finally confessed to me, happy because now we can start a real relationship, sad because of the argue with my mom and afraid because ... well, what'll happen when I am too old? I don't go to hell, I have never done something bad and I will never do something bad. I am really worried about the future BUT I am living in the present with Alastor now. So I should not care about the future at the moment. We parted when we had to breath and I laid my head on his shoulder. "What took you so long to admit your feelings for me?" I murmured and looked up at him. He sighed and sat down on my couch, I was sitting on his lap now. "Maybe because I've never thought that I could ever love a human. Humans are weak and pathetic and not very useful to us demons." "Wow, thank you very much. I feel so appreciated," I turned my head around and looked away from him. "No, I didn't mean it like that. Okay, I did. But you're not weak and pathetic at all! You're very strong and clever and independent. Most women back in my days weren't independent one bit!" He hugged me tightly and kissed me sweetly on my cheek. I giggled and turned my head back to him. "Weeeell, I'm very independent", I grinned and blushed from the compliment. He chuckled and patted my head. "Hey Al, tell me. What did you do when you were back in hell. How was the extermination?" I'm really interested in this kind of stuff, mostly because I will never get to see it myself. "Oh, it was nothing. The hotel was a hiding place for most demons because the exterminators don't attack what's the property of Charlie the daughter of hell's ruler. So, it was pretty quite for all of us." I nodded understandingly and traced the pattern of Alastor's suit jacket with my finger. "I wanted to ask you this for a while now but on the day you were leaving... who was that, who called you deer daddy?" The demon turned as red as his clothes immediately while he looked pretty embarrassed at his microphone, which leaned against the wall next to the door. "Oh that? ... T-that was Angel Dust. He's difficult so don't worry. He's like that all the time. In fact, I'm pretty sure you two would get along just fine." I raised my eyebrows in confusion and just shrugged. "I've missed you when you were gone", I whispered into his ear and hugged him tightly. He just smiled and caressed my head, running his hand through my hair over and over again. "I've missed you too. I told Charlie and the others about you. They're just dying to finally meet you in person." "But Alastor. I won't go to hell once I'm dead." He only snickered and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "I know," was everything he said before he captured my lips in another kiss. This one was sweet, yet hungry for more and I knew to well what he was planning. To be honest, I had nothing against it, I mean, I have no fiancé anymore (sorry not sorry Mark lol) and my mom knew about us. That means I have nothing to worry about! I kissed him back and cupped his face with my hands while his hands were on my waist, carefully sliding under my shirt. "And what do you think are you doing, Mister?" I half-laughed and gave him a peck on his lips. "Celebrating~?" "Ohh, I like this way of celebrating~". 

A/N: I.am.so.motivated!!! I just started writing the next chapter. So my question is: WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THE DEER DADDY!? lol sorry not sorry

Also, what do you think of G(i)-dle's comeback 'Uh-Oh'? I absolutely love this song!!! Soyeon is killing me with her rap part and the outro of the song is so catchy.
I am listening to it 24/7 lolol

See Ya!