Chapter 10

!Attention: English is not my first language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

"Excuse me but may I have a word with your companion ... in private?" We both looked at each other confused but then I nodded and followed Alastor to a quiet hallway which led to the restrooms. His hands were behind his back as always when he stopped and turned around to look at me. A maniac smile laid on his face. Oh god. "Y/N? What do you think you're doing with this ... boy?" His stare was very uncomfortable and I just wanted to escape his gaze. "I-I'm spending time with my ... boyfriend?" It was more of a question than a proper answer. "That's all nice and good but we didn't agree on kissing, my love." I shrugged my shoulders and crossed my arms over my chest. "And you've also lied to him." Now I am curious. "Oh yeah? And what did I lie about?" His grin widened and he came a step closer. "You don't have feelings for him but you slowly develop some feels for me, dear. I can tell you for sure." I laughed sarcastically and shook my head in disagreement. "I don't think so, mister. I absolutely don't feel anything for a big self-regarding idiot!" He raised an eyebrow. "Big?" I turned red like a tomato. "Sh-Shut up! Don't put it that way! I didn't mean ... I meant it in a different way!" Alastor chuckled. "I don't know what you are talking about. I have no perverted thoughts at all but you do have some." "Shut your mouth." I attempted to cover his mouth but he caught my wrist. "Anyways. I am pretty sure that you do feel something for me . And I'll make you realize that fact ... now." I looked up at him, a bit scared of what's coming next and a bit confused. "And how?" He just snickered and pulled me to him. OH HECK NO! I can imagine what he has in mind. "You'll see~" He suddenly kissed me with so much passion that it startled me for a few seconds. No! I am here to spend time with ... with ... why is he such a good kisser? ... wait ... with whom am I here? Alastor walked back - with me in his arms - towards the women's restroom. He opened the door behind my back, pushed me inside and after he checked if someone was watching us, he followed me inside and locked the door which meant the toilette is 'used' (*wink wonk*) right now. 

[....]

When we were ... uhm ... done with ... uhm ... the thing, I looked around to see if somebody noticed us. After I saw that the hallway was empty and nobody was watching, I cleared my throat, straighten my clothes and fixed my hair before I walked back to our table like nothing has happened. Slowly, I sat down and sighed. "You're okay? That was a long talk," Mark looked at me concerned. "Y-yeah ... sorry about that. I uhm .. I tried to keep it short but he ... had something really important to talk with me about." "Oh, it's alright. If it was important, I won't complain." Oh ma gawd! He is such a cutie! He should look for somebody who really wants to marry him. I'm not worth it. I'll play with his feelings just to make Alastor jealous. That's not right! We fell silent and started to eat when I saw Alastor sit back down again at his table with a pleased grin. He took his paper and continued to read it. Asshole! But I still don't agree with him. I don't have feelings for him! I'm 100% ... 99 .... okay I am 93% sure. After our breakfast, we decided to take a walk through the park next to the café which was beautiful by the way (I mean the park not the café). We were holding hands and enjoying each other's company but maybe I would even more relax if a certain demon would not walk several meters behind us. I sighed mentally and noticed Mark staring at me. "You okay?", I asked confused and he blushed. "I hope we can repeat our little breakfast-date anytime soon. It really means a lot to me that we spend time together. After all, I want to be a good husband one day." "That's really sweet of you but you have to do a lot more than just having breakfast with me," I chuckled slightly. "Like what?" He asked confused. 

[Y/N]

Dear future husband

Here's a few things you need to know if